Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. So question...When I get Sveta to the point when I can have sex with her, it tells me to click on her portrait to do the ties thing with her...How exactly? The resolution changes, but it isn't clickable.
upload_2017-11-7_21-54-25.png

Reactions: yourchoice1

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
OK. So question...When I get Sveta to the point when I can have sex with her, it tells me to click on her portrait to do the ties thing with her...How exactly? The resolution changes, but it isn't clickable.
View attachment 35281
I tried it recently and had the same issue. I tried clicking a few times and somehow it changed screens. I re-clicked it and it said i didn't set up the link yet. o_O
[yourchoice1, it is 1600x900 resolution on windows 10 pro.
woops! multiple threads are like multiple bones! :D

Last edited:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Played thru 1.4.2

Issues encountered (nothing major or game braking):
-when talking to Sveta on weekend morning, time will not change and you can drink coffee with her to infinity
-time controls on the left side are only visible outside of the house
-text (location) under the character avatars is sometimes not visible because of the bright background
-text (location) Emma only sometimes words are not separated (Like: "LivingRoom", ...) and sometimes not all text is displayed (Like: "Living")
-something weird happens after barn scene with Sveta. I saw a dark image and UI stretched out of the screen, was able to continue and UI reseted
-some facial expression on Sveta is horrible (reminiscing on Mass Effect andromeda, or possibly worse ;) )
-new "information" popup not implemented everywhere (Like: when preparing lunch for cousin, i think other places also). This should be consistent everywhere
-multiple translations missing (left top of time controls, some scenes also, but do not remember exactly where)
-same image in location chooser for MCs room and cousins room
-still saving to registry (not actually an issue, but still hoping it changes)​

good stuff:
-I do like changes in UI, it needs more work, but what is polished is nice
-new renders of cousin and Emma on weekend are nice, but was hoping on more content with the girls
-historic event of characters was a nice addition
-gallery per character is a welcomed idea, might need some refinement, will be cumbersome when 2x or more images will be added. I would suggest clicking an image would display it full screen
-like the idea where the nerator is going
thank you for your work, can't wait for more.
You made my day with the reference of Andromeda xD, I will try to improve that expressions XD.
There are some errors that you posted I will fix it bit a bit, thanks for your report I really appreciate that.
The time controls are only visible in the UI when you are outside from the house. Maybe I could put it in the main UI too.

Have a good day fakk2!

I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning this, but studying stars/planets with a telescope is astronomy. Astrology is like telling your horoscope based on the phases of the moon and the alignments of the planets, etc.

Anyways cool game. Keep up the good work.
I love the style of this game and enjoyed the story having played the previous update. I read the changelog for the new release and it doesn't mention any changes to the gameplay/GUI mechanics, specifically the time lag simply moving between rooms and whatnot. This game is slowwwww to play, and I'm not referring to the pacing of the story, but rather simply how many extra seconds it takes to transition between scenes. I'll still download and give it a go, but if it's still the same slow transitions, I might have to put it on the backburner. There are many outstanding elements to this game, so I hope this is read as helpful positive advice for improvement instead of negative criticism!
Thanks a lot for your comment, in this version I`ve improved the time switch between scenes. I will try to reduce that times whitin in the event scenes, when you are talking with the girls etc etc. Are you talking about this right?

Have a good day!

@yourchoice1

Your welcome when I try to report anything that seems like a bug or problem I try to give as much info as I can and sometimes screenshots. Just got back from a early day from work for a change instead of coming home at dark. Firing up the game as I type to check resolution.

Game is set at screen resolution is 1280 X 800 graphics quality set at fantastic and select monitor is set at display 1.

I noticed that when you are playing the game there was the black area at the top and bottom but I noticed that if you hit the start button on the keyboard to bring the game screen down and then bring it back up it super zooms the screen in on the title screen and on the in game screens it's zoomed into around the black area.

Have most things done in game quest wise the only 2 that I have left and I'm not sure how to active them/or complete them is the girl from not sure what needs to be done to complete it and Emma's lotion quest not sure how to activate it so that you can buy it from the computer.

Can't wait for the next whiskey drinking event around the table update.
Thanks a lot again :), I will check what happens with that resolution ^^.

A little tip: Go to Emma Room at 13:00 and talk with her, then you will can able to buy the lotion for her.

View attachment 35281
I tried it recently and had the same issue. I tried clicking a few times and somehow it changed screens. I re-clicked it and it said i didn't set up the link yet. o_O
@Faerin, it is 1600x900 resolution on windows 10 pro.
That error its just a little and awful (xD) tutorial. After that scene you can click on her portrait and then "the evil force" will be able to see what she is doing on the present time. For example if the time its 9 oclock, you will be able to see what she is doing with her life in that specific hour (I will put more renders for different hours in the next update, right now there are around 6-9)

Thanks a lot for your comments and sorry for the delay answering to all of you. I usually read the comments during the day and then the next day while im drinking a coffee I answer to all of you.

Have a good day,
Lusi3D

Reactions: fakk2

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@yourchoice1 I dunno...I tried it after I get back to the screen that shows that normally...This is AFTER that scene in the park when it tells me she's in the park or she might be in the coffee shop. (For reference this cap was done at 09:00 Wed. Her portrait said she was in the Park)

upload_2017-11-8_1-49-12.png

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@yourchoice1 I dunno...I tried it after I get back to the screen that shows that normally...This is AFTER that scene in the park when it tells me she's in the park or she might be in the coffee shop. (For reference this cap was done at 09:00 Wed. Her portrait said she was in the Park)

View attachment 35326
Ouch, I checked right now and yeap, its bugged, sorry for this issue, anyways you can see the images in her house from the gallery of Sveta. I just fixed right now.

U

User_10739

Great update, got a little weird with the mind control stuff though. Also I have quite a few pics of Sveta in her gallery that I never saw in the game which I found kinda odd...

mrlmox

May 5, 2017
I can't advance the last 2 quests, i don't know what to do different, always repeating same dialogues.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
@yourchoice1

Firstly, as always the game looks absolutely amazing! Just tried the Unity version for the first time and was rather impressed by how things have improved visually and with the UI! That being said though, I've noticed that the dialogue still comes across as rather... stilted, in places? Particularly at the start you notice it, just how often the same word or phrase will be repeated sentence after sentence, or how things won't quite make sense grammatically. Things like "It has been a while ago seen you last saw her... I hope she is still as beautiful as always." (In that case likely was meant to be 'since' not 'seen', but also how it jumps from third person narration to first person musing in the middle.) In other places similar stuff occurs throughout, or the wording used is overly formal for the type of conversation, or small things like that which when combined can break the player from their immersion in the story a mite bit.

Wasn't sure if this was due to machine translation or English being a second language, perhaps? In any event, I'm sure myself or someone else on the forums here would be happy to proof read the dialogue and whatnot afterwards to help the wording flow a bit better if you need! We've a fair number of talented individuals who've no doubt got some free time on their hands! Anyhow, hope it helps! ^_^

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So...

How do I kick that redhead out of the house and reclaim my room and my cousin?
...can't advance cousin quest line unless I advance the lesbo carrot's quest!? 0.o

Me:
"My choice is that I want my cousin for myself only (puppy eyes)"

Game (your choice v1-x-x):
"Sorry dude, you don't have that choice."

Me:
"But, but I tho it was my choice!"

"No, is not your choice"

Me:
:FeelsBadMan:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
playing the latest version. is there a walk through? not know how to hide from cousin. Also y'all said Emma lives there. Not see her in the house at all.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@yourchoice1

Firstly, as always the game looks absolutely amazing! Just tried the Unity version for the first time and was rather impressed by how things have improved visually and with the UI! That being said though, I've noticed that the dialogue still comes across as rather... stilted, in places? Particularly at the start you notice it, just how often the same word or phrase will be repeated sentence after sentence, or how things won't quite make sense grammatically. Things like "It has been a while ago seen you last saw her... I hope she is still as beautiful as always." (In that case likely was meant to be 'since' not 'seen', but also how it jumps from third person narration to first person musing in the middle.) In other places similar stuff occurs throughout, or the wording used is overly formal for the type of conversation, or small things like that which when combined can break the player from their immersion in the story a mite bit.

Wasn't sure if this was due to machine translation or English being a second language, perhaps? In any event, I'm sure myself or someone else on the forums here would be happy to proof read the dialogue and whatnot afterwards to help the wording flow a bit better if you need! We've a fair number of talented individuals who've no doubt got some free time on their hands! Anyhow, hope it helps! ^_^
Hi!, thanks a lot for your kind words about my game. I`m using a tool for the translation and after that I`m fixing some gramatical errors with my lvl of english (I know a bit but it`s kind difficult to me with my level of english xD)

So...

How do I kick that redhead out of the house and reclaim my room and my cousin?
...can't advance cousin quest line unless I advance the lesbo carrot's quest!? 0.o

Me:
"My choice is that I want my cousin for myself only (puppy eyes)"

"Sorry dude, you don't have that choice."

Me:
"But, but I tho it was my choice!"

"No, is not your choice"

Me:
:FeelsBadMan:
XD XD XD XD XD, so funny xD, but you`re right, I will adding more choices/options with new releases. Sorry for dissappointing to you :(

Is it normal that in folder 1.42 the 1.41 application is ?
Yep, my totally fault, I was fixing fastly some bugs and I totally forgot changing the name of the that release. Sorry!

Hi i've encounter some issue on Sunday and nothing happen at the kitchen but the bathroom is black though

View attachment 36245 View attachment 36246
I will check it, thanks a lot for your report!
Can you skip text?
Nope, sorry.

playing the latest version. is there a walk through? not know how to hide from cousin. Also y'all said Emma lives there. Not see her in the house at all.
This weekend I will upload the walkthrough for this version. For the oldest versions there is a walkthrough in the patreon page.

Thanks to all of you and have a good day!
Lusi3D

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
To earn more money research every day, after a few times you will earn more money, you max out at $32.

How do I peep at the lake? I've gone twice and it's the same scene jumping off the cliff and seeing Emma's tits.

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
Great game so far! The renders are beautiful, although I wish Emma's nipples poked out a bit. (One note for the translator: when making an online purchase the past tense of buy is bought, not buyed)

dball77

May 5, 2017
I love the game, but I haven't been able to find Sveta in the coffee shop. I visit every time it says she might be there. but Rebeca is the only person I see. I have completed all the other quests. Am I missing something?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I love the game, but I haven't been able to find Sveta in the coffee shop. I visit every time it says she might be there. but Rebeca is the only person I see. I have completed all the other quests. Am I missing something?
You need to drink coffe always.. I think i won't sleep for a month or more.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes