Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

i played the game and I like ti so far (stunning art). But i have a question: I've done all quests at this moment (can only improve relationshop to all three woman: Julie/187 Emma/163 and Sveta/115). Julie shows me her breasts in the evening and Emma let me touch hers during the the cream scene. But it don't know how to proceed or is this "all" you can do at the moment?

Thanks for help

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Hey there,

i played the game and I like ti so far (stunning art). But i have a question: I've done all quests at this moment (can only improve relationshop to all three woman: Julie/187 Emma/163 and Sveta/115). Julie shows me her breasts in the evening and Emma let me touch hers during the the cream scene. But it don't know how to proceed or is this "all" you can do at the moment?

Thanks for help
wait for an update. check ur quest list if all is done.

cjm040890

Sep 16, 2017
how do you get your relationship with ya cousion to 50 because i cant do it just keeps going up and down thought minuses

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Im going to explain a little bit the telescope feature.

This its the mind map

png.png

Each flat/apartment there are people living in there, in each release I want to put more and more renders because this
feature you will be able to spy from 8 oclock to 24 hours. So all the day, but by the moment there will be a few renders. My goal with this feature is adding as renders as hours have a day.

After this feature, spying around the apartments, you will be able to go where you want, trying to meet the owners.. You will be able to take the love route (Thanks to @a1fox3 and @Shiva0067 this is especially for you) or the control (by the evil force) route
(The design its just a test, I have to improve it)

test.png

Some girls by the moment:

presentation.png

Last edited:

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hey there.

Been playing the 1.3.2 version. Fun game, will get the new version when I can. Not sure if the change happened after that, but I'm not seeing the redhead. Do I have to have completed everything with the cousin before the redhead appears?

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a walkthrough?

Reactions: yourchoice1

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Seriously is there any way to play this on a mac? I was able to play earlier versions using wine but it seems to not work for this one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im going to explain a little bit the telescope feature.

This its the mind map

View attachment 39062

Each flat/apartment there are people living in there, in each release I want to put more and more renders because this
feature you will be able to spy from 8 oclock to 24 hours. So all the day, but by the moment there will be a few renders. My goal with this feature is adding as renders as hours have a day.

After this feature, spying around the apartments, you will be able to go where you want, trying to meet the owners.. You will be able to take the love route (Thanks to @a1fox3 and @Shiva0067 this is especially for you) or the control (by the evil force) route
(The design its just a test, I have to improve it)

View attachment 39075

Some girls by the moment:

View attachment 39081
I really appreciate that you are putting in a love route and can't wait for it to come out.

Any ETA on it please.:happyblush;):kissingheart:

This was one of my favorite games until I found out about the power in it but with the love route without the power then it will go back on my top ten game list.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Hey there.

Been playing the 1.3.2 version. Fun game, will get the new version when I can. Not sure if the change happened after that, but I'm not seeing the redhead. Do I have to have completed everything with the cousin before the redhead appears?

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a walkthrough?
Hi, you need to drink with your cousin at 21:00 in the living room (friday) so she will tell you about her friend, Emma.

Have a good day! and thanks for your kind words.

Seriously is there any way to play this on a mac? I was able to play earlier versions using wine but it seems to not work for this one.
By the moment its not possible sorry :(

I really appreciate that you are putting in a love route and can't wait for it to come out.

Any ETA on it please.:happyblush;):kissingheart:

This was one of my favorite games until I found out about the power in it but with the love route without the power then it will go back on my top ten game list.
I will try to release the new version at beggining of December. I want to release one version per month ^^

I will remove the route where the evil force control Sveta. Im focusing in a style of game where you can talk with the girls, give to them some gifts, begging for some flashes nudes etc etc etc.

Thanks to you for openning my eyes, I think its better with two routes where the player can choose it.

After this release I will release versions just for my supporters. I`ve been working a lot in this project and I will try to get some more benefits for it. XD

I guess the game will be posted on here but it doesn`t matter, if my game deserves to be supported, then it will be supported XD.

PD: And so sorry, but what means ETA? xD As you know Im not a native speaker, if you can tell me what means that I will really appreciate it.

Blue haired quintuplets!?
XDD, you and your funny comments as always, its great to hear of you!.

Have a good day to all of you and thanks for keep interested on my game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lol, why you said that? It's a combination of embarrassing and desire, after the mc give her a kiss XD
We do not have any info on the photo and it looks like her one eye is cross and just the way she looks it looks like someone on drugs or very confuse about something.:p

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
lol, why you said that? It's a combination of embarrassing and desire, after the mc give her a kiss XD
I totally looks unnatural, Eyelid is covering the pupil of the eye so the character can not see. This makes a weird image. What you could do here is turn the eyes down, so it would look like the person is embarrassed to look at MC or just keep eyes open and use lips to express desire.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes