Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
ugh i guess that's it for now then, she shows her boobs lets me touch them, then whips out my cock and bam that's it, also met lanie across teh street but everytime i try to go back it says i've already been there today when i haven't.

oh i left out, when i go back to her room, and click come in, it boots me back to living room, nothing further can happen in her room.
Yes the same here with me also the Academy has nothing going can't talk to the girl there and as far as classes go I get next course not ready

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'ii argue with that
and why?

i played it through within hours without using any walkthroughs. the questlog alone is good enough.

@Burai as long as i know you can't skip the dialogues, unfortunately x.x. quite annoying when you read the stuff for 1000th time.

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
Hello,
two problems i occur in the game:
1. When i try to talk with my cousin at night in her room, the game force me out to the living room and the dialog did not happen.
2. When i try to use the telescope - i cant see anything, the monitor is blank.
Anyone else had this issues? Any idea how to solve them?
P.P. A walktrough will be highly appreciated. Some mechanics in the game are not straightforward.

Thanks,

Noeggi65

Oct 18, 2017
that happens to me too, but only on the weekend with the telescope.

Cousin is the same with me :'(

Have not found a way.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello,
1. When i try to talk with my cousin at night in her room, the game force me out to the living room and the dialog did not happen.
P.P. A walktrough will be highly appreciated. Some mechanics in the game are not straightforward.

Thanks,
it happens to me when i try to use it before 2100

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
Hello,

Thanks,
Same shit here ..any ideea what couls we do?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
and why?

i played it through within hours without using any walkthroughs. the questlog alone is good enough.

@Burai as long as i know you can't skip the dialogues, unfortunately x.x. quite annoying when you read the stuff for 1000th time.
Some people are just so good aren't they

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
hmm sounds like you didn't do something
when you first went to class and left, did you chat with her?
Yer I've done something wrong, but with the dud save system I'm not sure I want to start again to much grind for to little reward

azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
I'm stuck...
Where i am:
-I saw the blond girl in the academy and i play with her boobs
-I played with the redhead's pussy (after the cream)
-I fuck the blond from the park
-with the cousin i went to the lake with the redhead for walk and swim i also see her masturbate I play with her during sleep (boobies :) ) I can't buy the second book (i have a message "you have to buy the first one.." done) when i talk to her at 22pm i have a message you have to go to the lake
-i also drink with the redhead and the cousine
What can i do more? I'm a bit confused i don't know if it's the end or if i did somthing wrong..
Thx sorry for long post

Bryan1103

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know where is the save file located? I had my save files in another comp, wanted to transfer the save files to another comp. really dun feel like grinding all over again. Would really appreciate if someone would help me. Thanks in advanced!

delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
How do you progress with the girls in the apartment? I only got to talk about Lannie about tea and after that I always get the "I've already been with them today... day"?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes