Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I can't finish these quests (Peeking in the lake) i went to the lake many times but nothing new , (Getting to know sveta) i can't make any progress with her

Julie's relation 250

Emma's relation 228

Sveta's relation 265

CrazySX

Sep 20, 2017
(Peeking in the lake) in weekend u couldnt find them at home and u alone find them in lake..
(Getting to know sveta) the scene is at park when u got choice to have sex with her..

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
(Peeking in the lake) in weekend u couldnt find them at home and u alone find them in lake..
(Getting to know sveta) the scene is at park when u got choice to have sex with her..
Peeking in the lake , they invite the mc to the lake and it just end no more scenes. do i have to go to the lake ? but i can't see lake's mark on the map.

Getting to know sveta , i went to the park and met her but i don't have (have sex) choice. i met her at the coffee store.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
report a serious graphic-bug

if the game is played with 4k-graphic and NO windowed, than the quest-screen has no button to close the screen (with windowed the button is there)... so you have to do "ESC" and loose all steps (if you are lucky you have saved before testing this)

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I didn't see Lancie or other characters in the game so far, I downloaded the latest version from patreon page but there is some major bugs in the game. I think you should fix the saved game cuz whenever i save and start the game, some characters goes blank. This is one of the best game so far, I really loved the graphics. Please update and fix the bugs!!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The dev started a new project

skadadle

Jan 20, 2017
there should be an update to the thread. the mega link is 1.51 but the version and change log is not updated.
from creator's patreon:

A new item in the shop: Telescope
-You will be able to learn some lessons in the new location (academy) about the astronomy. Thanks to this you will be able to look the stars, planets or someone else (wink, wink).

More control on Sveta (Finally I decided to release this feature in the next release)

-More control in the day-to-day of Sveta (more renders, more choices), the evil force will make choices in her life. (I want to develop this idea, you will be able to play the plot of the main character but also, thanks to the Evil Force, you will play like Sveta in her day-to-day, going to work, buying clothes, The normal things a normal girl does.

Extended with Julie and Emma

-I want to develop a bit more the plot of Emma and Julie, so you will see more renders about them.

Add some secondary female characters with two routes, love or control her through the evil force.

-Choose between flirt with them or just control them with the evil force.

-Some bugs solved (Telescope bug included)

also there seems to be a newer version 1.52 on patreon with a bugfix

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
there should be an update to the thread. the mega link is 1.51 but the version and change log is not updated.
from creator's patreon:

A new item in the shop: Telescope
-You will be able to learn some lessons in the new location (academy) about the astronomy. Thanks to this you will be able to look the stars, planets or someone else (wink, wink).

More control on Sveta (Finally I decided to release this feature in the next release)

-More control in the day-to-day of Sveta (more renders, more choices), the evil force will make choices in her life. (I want to develop this idea, you will be able to play the plot of the main character but also, thanks to the Evil Force, you will play like Sveta in her day-to-day, going to work, buying clothes, The normal things a normal girl does.

Extended with Julie and Emma

-I want to develop a bit more the plot of Emma and Julie, so you will see more renders about them.

Add some secondary female characters with two routes, love or control her through the evil force.

-Choose between flirt with them or just control them with the evil force.

-Some bugs solved (Telescope bug included)

also there seems to be a newer version 1.52 on patreon with a bugfix
Version 1.52

Solved some bugs like the use of the telescope at weekends and now you will be able to talk with the girls of the app 10

Have a good day and thanks for playing my game.

Reactions: yourchoice1

Fritz

Aug 27, 2016
when the new update coming out
Your Choice 1.6 (5 March):

-You will be able to speak and do some naughty actions with Tally (blue hair female).

-Progression in the main plot, (what's happening with the glitches).

-Progression with Emma and Julie.

-You will be able to speak with another character of the flat where you are spying with the telescope.

-Some bugs will be fixed.

Reactions: elmandor
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes