Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I think the premise and the tags fail to mention that there is an alpha route, and that there are submissive characters in the game that you can't develop a relationship with if you don't pick out "alpha choices" or at least miss out scenes with them if you don't a certain amount of alpha points already. also you can miss out scenes for not having enough beta points or having too many alpha points even if you picked beta options most times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway those sandbox-ish elements are a mess

The writing is fairly decent, you get to know some characters like the boss more deeply before you get to the sexual stuff(there is non-currently, involving the MC) which is fairly nice and different than the usual femdom games, and the corruption to the femdom stuff looks gradual and not sudden.

Renders are good.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like there is anal, creampie, or footjob present in the game, just oral and foot licking.

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
I think the premise and the tags fail to mention that there is an alpha route, and that there are submissive characters in the game that you can't develop a relationship with if you don't pick out "alpha choices" or at least miss out scenes with them if you don't a certain amount of alpha points already. also you can miss out scenes for not having enough beta points or having too many alpha points even if you picked beta options most times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway those sandbox-ish elements are a mess

The writing is fairly decent, you get to know some characters like the boss more deeply before you get to the sexual stuff(there is non-currently, involving the MC) which is fairly nice and different than the usual femdom games, and the corruption to the femdom stuff looks gradual and not sudden.

Renders are good.
The scene where you suck on Saska's toes under the table isn't out yet, renders are done, but it's not implemented in-game. In the next game week it will be available and the alpha and beta statistics will have more meaning. The first two weeks of the game work like a long introduction. :)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I think the premise and the tags fail to mention that there is an alpha route,

Renders are good.
Ah answered my question before I even asked. I will try it.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Hey is this gonna feature mostly foot content for the femdom paths? Many good femdom games seem to focus only on that

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Donating a potential title: "The Secret Life of Cucker Tarlson".

I love it. I hope this does well. But on a different note, most of these are either you are a man slut for futa/amazons or they treat the male as a delicate snowflake gently guiding the male into a submissive relationship.

Where are the "reverse-conservative" games? The games where the MC is a weak man in a traditional relationship with a stronger female or futa? They aren't treated like a cum dump or put on a pedestal. That might be interesting to explore.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes