Damien8d

May 22, 2021
With the Alpha points shouldn't there also be male domination as a tag?
Plus with some of the dialogue it definitly seems that way!

Reactions: Logan3000x

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A Question: I'm unfamiliar with Futa dynamics regarding general personality types.
In the game, the MC says to Isabella I've never met a Futa so polite.
So, in general, Futas are aggressive and dominating. Is it related to the Amazon warrior archetype?

Just curious.

Love the game so far. Thanks for the share.
ColeWallace92

Reactions: Laehtsia

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
There is a small chance to avoid almost all the dicks, but it will mean a bad ending or even an early ending. ;)
What do you mean by small chance? I just want to be able to avoid futa, I don't want to be playing the game by picking up chance cards until I get unlucky and get sent directly to jail and do not pass GO.

If you know what I mean.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
A Question: I'm unfamiliar with Futa dynamics regarding general personality types.
In the game, the MC says to Isabella I've never met a Futa so polite.
So, in general, Futas are aggressive and dominating. Is it related to the Amazon warrior archetype?

Just curious.

Love the game so far. Thanks for the share.
ColeWallace92
Futa's have an elongated cliterous which basically looks like a dick.
Shemales have the whole package, dick and balls.

Personality depends on the character.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can see that the game is not for me. If I don't choose futa, it's a bad ending. I hate when the game forces you.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It's a good start plot-wise. I'm curious to see more. However...

While the punctuation appears to be fine, the English is otherwise quite messy. Tenses are weird, and many individual words are wrongly translated. A proofread absolutely has to happen.

The MC once refers to Isabella as his "little futa", even if he doesn't know about her being one.
Mrs. Bellmere's name is missing the last 'e' once when arriving at the hotel.

Reactions: Logan3000x and pabo

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think it's pretty obvious, but for the new user or who is still not sure this game is straight from femdom, futanari and submission (MC), if it's not your thing just avoid this game, but avoid throwing shit.

In the same way I wish the dev good luck, it's not my type of game but it sure has its audience.(y)

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Loved the game so far, also it makes sense, that some charakters prefer more sub/dom persons, ThIs Is A gAmE aNd I wAnT mY cOmPlEtE hArEm! :-D
(I find it hard to believe, that you can have a game that satisfies the femdom- and the maledom-lovers out there, at least not with limited time ressources... (for example: later in the game people hate to wait 2months for 20 new scenes and for their path they only get 6 or so.) so better decide one route with minimal different behaviour depending on Alpha/Beta...
That's at least my experience from watching games... :) )
(( I would prefer a total femdom game. ;-) ))

Anyway. Great start, beautiful artwork and a functional story. Keep it up. Good luck with this game, whatever direction it will take.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes