Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
While there's spelling/grammar issues here and there this is a great start. I'm really excited to see more of these characters (especially our big futa sis) and get deeper into the plot.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
So far the game is pretty disappointing. Mundane plot, lots of routines with a couple of pussy and tits flashing once in a while. Unless you are desperate for futa outlooks I suggest to skip this game.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I have enjoyed the plot and the characters and it makes sense why the protagonist wants to be subservient to the boss. I will look forward to the updates!

Reactions: Laehtsia

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Anybody knows how to get 5th preview picture ? In my version fork is closer to mc and not under her foot at all so maybe i'm missing a scene?

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Like previous suggestions, put the info about the alpha+beta routes in the OP, or ppl will assume it's beta path only from the overview.
Also, like the other guy said, having 2 paths is resource consuming, so communicate in the op what path you are focusing on, dom, sub, or both equally & communicate if it changes in the future.
Good luck.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Nice game, really enjoyed :love:
Sisters scenes have both options but why boss scenes only have submissive option maybe future added or not huh???
And that colour hair sister is trans, can't avoidable but we can avoid her atleast...
No sandbox there so nothing to worry about repeating or annoying (y)(y)
Best of luck Dev (y)
Looking forward future updates...

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
We need to adjust our character according to the person in front of us. You have to be both alpha and beta. It's not a problem for me, really. But for someone who is not one of the two, I think options should come.

Oct 9, 2020
Trying the game I can say that there is potential, there are beautiful atmospheres and maybe later on many futanari but honestly they have to change things to my personal taste I say, such as:
- some dialogues are banal and uninteresting, it would be better to find a way to be more natural

- the 3d models of some girls are to be reviewed if not redone, especially the hair or the resolution of the brightness and the details of the contours.
-the choice that the boss is a normal female and not futa finds it a bit counterproductive choice but this is perhaps only me so then ok.
-a few bugs too many, better do a reset so that the game can be more smooth.

Having said that in itself the game has a lot of potential but it needs to be fixed a little bit, and I'll say more with the right changes it can become a screaming joker

Reactions: Laehtsia

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
I'm really liking the set up and what's there so far. The dialogue needs a proof read though, there's more than a few grammatical errors scattered about. Maybe a bit less of a railroaded track on what you do each day could be interesting as well, but not really necessary. Otherwise I'm loving the preview!

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
What is happening? first Failure to launch and now this?
I for one welcome the age of the new futa overlords
I love to see any kind of futa heavy game get made, there really needs to be more of them. Most games with the futa tag only have like 1 character out of many, or just 1 scene in the whole game. I hope this trend continues with some more games involving male on futa, male on trap, and futa on trap. not really in to futas fucking normal looking dudes, but im happy for you guys that like that stuff.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Seems like the routes are pretty distinct (Eg: Saska is Beta path & Alexa is Alpha path) & the beta/alpha points only unlock the choices on the routes.

Will it continue like this till the end, or will having high alpha/beta points allow you to pull other characters to your route? (Eg: High enough Alpha points allow you to have alpha content with Saska even though she is on the beta path normally)??

Or it will remain such that you can only have Saska content by raising beta points only??

Also, about the forced +beta & -alpha on the boss main storyline - I hope they are properly compensated elsewhere & doesn't end up forcing beta route content on ppl due to those points.

Interesting to see where this goes...
Good Luck (y)

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes