Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
There is a small chance to avoid almost all the dicks, but it will mean a bad ending or even an early ending. ;)
Does that include the Dom/sub interactions? Like you need to go down the beta path to continue the game?

I'm not really concerned about gender(though I prefer male-on-futa & not the other way around), but might have to drop the game if you can only clear it by going the subservient (or beta) route.

Do make it clear, as would hate to spend time on the game only to find out beta route(points) are mandatory to get any good ending ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
YourPlace-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Dec 20, 2020
Futa's have an elongated cliterous which basically looks like a dick.
Shemales have the whole package, dick and balls.

Personality depends on the character.
Don't know who told you this, but you were lied to.

Futa (futanari) is not a big clit thing. It's a hermaphrodite that appears like a hot and sexy female, and generally only appears in Japanese hentai manga and anime (perverted comic books and cartoons for those here who don't already know). Most western stories with futanari are just borrowing the word to trigger a fetish.

Shemale is a man with tits. If not already feminine appearing, may have had surgeries to alter appearance. So while you are not wrong about shemales having the whole package, I think you are misunderstanding WHY they have the whole package.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just by reading the title, I thought that this game will be like LI: "My place or your place?", and MC replies with "Your place" always:p

Interesting premise/narrative, renders looks nice too (Viernes looks hawt even just from the side view). Adding this to watchlist.

Thank you for the share. All the best, ColeWallace92. Cheers.

Reactions: ColeWallace92

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Don't know who told you this, but you were lied to.

Futa (futanari) is not a big clit thing. It's a hermaphrodite that appears like a hot and sexy female, and generally only appears in Japanese hentai manga and anime (perverted comic books and cartoons for those here who don't already know). Most western stories with futanari are just borrowing the word to trigger a fetish.

Shemale is a man with tits. If not already feminine appearing, may have had surgeries to alter appearance. So while you are not wrong about shemales having the whole package, I think you are misunderstanding WHY they have the whole package.
Fair enough.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You will be able to choose which character you want to interact with the most and periodically events will occur that you will not be able to avoid.
Depending on your relationships and your statistics, these events will have one outcome or another.
Does that mean there will be NTR eventually? cause that can sound quite foreboding.

Reactions: ColeWallace92

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No matter if you go for alpha or beta path, the MC claims to prefer being a sub. His previous relationship as Saska's sub also seems to be unavoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the title of the game, I'm not surprised that the submissive MC is unavoidable, but the description of the game had led me to think that maybe it wouldn't be. Ah well, live and learn.

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
Does that mean there will be NTR eventually? cause that can sound quite foreboding.
There will be something similar if you decide to have a relationship with Isa or Alex among others. If you are in a relationship as an alpha and another alpha meets her, she may decide to notice your partner just for fun.
By the way, taking an alpha or beta route will be possible after the second week. The first two weeks of the game are an introduction to the characters and the story. The MC has a submissive past but that doesn't mean he can't change.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There will be something similar if you decide to have a relationship with Isa or Alex among others. If you are in a relationship as an alpha and another alpha meets her, she may decide to notice your partner just for fun.
By the way, taking an alpha or beta route will be possible after the second week. The first two weeks of the game are an introduction to the characters and the story. The MC has a submissive past but that doesn't mean he can't change.
uhhh to boil it down to basics, NTR(Netorare) meaning "To be taken from" i.e. LI involved with someone other than MC (as f95 puts it), typically without MC wanting it to happen or not knowing (i.e. behind his back), or raped (since that is being taken from as well).

Basically, LI meets another alpha, and they notice MCs partner... does that mean the MCs partner is either raped by them? or they cheat on MC with them? (if so then that is NTR... even groping is technically NTR tbh).

Reactions: AlexTorch

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
uhhh to boil it down to basics, NTR(Netorare) meaning "To be taken from" i.e. LI involved with someone other than MC (as f95 puts it), typically without MC wanting it to happen or not knowing (i.e. behind his back), or raped (since that is being taken from as well).

Basically, LI meets another alpha, and they notice MCs partner... does that mean the MCs partner is either raped by them? or they cheat on MC with them? (if so then that is NTR... even groping is technically NTR tbh).
An example. MC is the boyfriend of Isa (beta). If MC has a very alpha personality he can prostitute his girlfriend with other characters or NPCs. On the other hand, if you have a more normal relationship, a conventional couple, and a third character discovers this relationship, that character could go for Isa. Not in a violent way but as a diversion.
That the third character has relations with Isa can go against the will of the player or not. If the MC does not want Isa to have another partner and discovers this relationship, he will lose alpha points (NTR). If the player does not care that his girlfriend is in another relationship he will earn beta points (cuckold) and if the player decides to prostitute his girlfriend he will earn alpha points (via alpha).

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
An example. MC is the boyfriend of Isa (beta). If MC has a very alpha personality he can prostitute his girlfriend with other characters or NPCs. On the other hand, if you have a more normal relationship, a conventional couple, and a third character discovers this relationship, that character could go for Isa. Not in a violent way but as a diversion.
That the third character has relations with Isa can go against the will of the player or not. If the MC does not want Isa to have another partner and discovers this relationship, he will lose alpha points (NTR). If the player does not care that his girlfriend is in another relationship he will earn beta points (cuckold) and if the player decides to prostitute his girlfriend he will earn alpha points (via alpha).
You're basically saying that it will be impossible to keep people away from your girlfriend? Because all these options end with her being with a third party.

Isn't the Alpha option to keep the paws of other people AWAY from your Gilrfriend ?

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
You're basically saying that it will be impossible to keep people away from your girlfriend? Because all these options end with her being with a third party.

Isn't the Alpha option to keep the paws of other people AWAY from your Gilrfriend ?
In order to prevent an alpha from staying with your "partner" you must hide the relationship. Even if you have a great alpha level, the other alphas are bigger than you. I think it makes the most sense: even following the alpha route, you're a small man and the one who wants to take away your partner is a futanari, bigger, stronger and with a bigger cock than you can ever have.

With the alpha way you will dominate betas but not other alphas. Also, the word "girlfriend" is too big for the relationships you will have in the game. You are a poor man trying to cover up your past, having a very formal relationship would be strange. What you are going to have are sexmates.

I understand that it's still unclear what alpha points are for because they haven't had a use in the game yet. Long story short, alpha points will allow you to deepen relationships with beta characters and beta points will allow you to deepen relationships with alpha characters.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
In order to prevent an alpha from staying with your "partner" you must hide the relationship. Even if you have a great alpha level, the other alphas are bigger than you. I think it makes the most sense: even following the alpha route, you're a small man and the one who wants to take away your partner is a futanari, bigger, stronger and with a bigger cock than you can ever have.

With the alpha way you will dominate betas but not other alphas. Also, the word "girlfriend" is too big for the relationships you will have in the game. You are a poor man trying to cover up your past, having a very formal relationship would be strange. What you are going to have are sexmates.

I understand that it's still unclear what alpha points are for because they haven't had a use in the game yet. Long story short, alpha points will allow you to deepen relationships with beta characters and beta points will allow you to deepen relationships with alpha characters.
I see, not for me then, thanks for explaining though !

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes