Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The sharing in this game only involve the futa chicks or are there other males in this game?

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I feel like I need a guide for this game. I'm picking alpha options but then I'm on a weekend where i start bleeding alpha points, gaining beta points and am apparently unable to satisfy a woman. So, a little strange and not sure how I ended up here. Didn't really feel like I had a choice but I'm willing to believe I misunderstood something. Maybe it's a redemption arc and I just need a training montage?

Dec 3, 2020
I've enjoyed this so far. Two pieces of constructive criticism:
1) It would be nice to be able to check your stats at anytime.
2) The animation in the form of fades between stills makes it look like there's a drunk goggle filter.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
I feel like I need a guide for this game. I'm picking alpha options but then I'm on a weekend where i start bleeding alpha points, gaining beta points and am apparently unable to satisfy a woman. So, a little strange and not sure how I ended up here. Didn't really feel like I had a choice but I'm willing to believe I misunderstood something. Maybe it's a redemption arc and I just need a training montage?
There will always be some forced beta moments like that, but so long as you always chose alpha options your alpha points will be larger than your beta points

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Your Place v0.11
PC -

Changelog:
-Two days of gameplay added (monday-tuesday)
Monday:
-animation with Saska (futa on male, opcional) (femdom)
-animation with Saska (male on futa, oral, opcional) (maledom)
-animation with Saska (male on futa, sex, opcional) (maledom)
-animation with psychologist (futa on male, oral, opcional) (femdom)
Tuesday:
-animation vouyeur with Alexa (opcional, requires endoscopic camera)
-new animation with psychologist (futa on male, opcional, if you get the +18 scene on monday) (femdom)
-animation with Katia (opcional, futa on male, opcional) (femdom)
-animation vouyeur with two womans
-animation with Saska (male on futa, opcional) (maledom)
-New (old) main character, Karen the psychologist and two secondary added.
-New style of animations, at 25fps.
-Reduced game weight using Cruncher from user bas.

The game goes from weighing 4.79 GB to less than 400 Mb. The resolution seems the same to me and although it is difficult to believe, I think it looks the same whether the game weighs 400 Mb or 4 Gb. I will leave the 400 Mb version as the base version and I will leave the 4.79 Gb available in case any device has problems. But I don't think it's necessary, it's not because of my computer, my astigmatism or the fact that Cruncher really works, but with the light version it looks the same.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Its always funny to me when people click on games with tags they don't like and then ask is FuTa AvOiDaBle?
its a futa & fem domination game what do you expect smart guy
I'm guessing some people are possibly running out of games to play and they are curious how it is implemented, like before getting a sex scene are you the player asked if you want the girl to be a Futa or regular girl, I can't speak for all people but thanks what I would assume or ask as well since some games Devs have their own way or explaining or not explaining things and sometimes people just interpret things incorrect and vice versa...

Futa isn't my thing but I clicked on this game just in case some stuff is optional, apparently furs is optional but I don't know if that means if you can pick it s girl has a cock or not or if you just avoid having sex with certain characters

Reactions: warrenitro

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm guessing some people are possibly running out of games to play and they are curious how it is implemented, like before getting a sex scene are you the player asked if you want the girl to be a Futa or regular girl, I can't speak for all people but thanks what I would assume or ask as well since some games Devs have their own way or explaining or not explaining things and sometimes people just interpret things incorrect and vice versa...

Futa isn't my thing but I clicked on this game just in case some stuff is optional, apparently furs is optional but I don't know if that means if you can pick it s girl has a cock or not or if you just avoid having sex with certain characters
Well, your sister is the "main" futa, plus a very hot co-worker who you can date is futa, and also another one when you go on vacation with the boss.

The boss is not a futa and has quite a chunk of content along with the futa sister who has a massive amount of content, while the other sister isn't a futa but doesn't have a whole lot of content.

2 sisters = first picture (blue haired = futa)

coworker = second/ninth picture

sister/friend = third picture

boss = sixth/seventh picture

boss/futa friend = ten/eleven/twelve

So, as you can see futa makes up the majority of this game, basically if you don't like futa, I'm guessing you are not going to like this game as it has it in heaps.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could it be that Alex scenes became very low quality because of the compressed size?
More than likely the previous compressed version was 800MB vs now 400MB. If the 5GB version shows up, I will see about doing comparisons.

EDIT:

So can confirm, I have the heavy version, between that and the compressed, Alex looks the same almost, so not sure most can tell a difference.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I never thought reading "Optional" without the T would trigger me as much as it did, but here we are.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YourPlace-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: qchill44

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It's Spanish, dev not English native speaker...still is correct.
Sure, if he was writing in Spanish. In English, "opt" is a word, and "optional" derives from it. So I just can't help but cringe that I'm not reading the "opt" in optional.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes