Oct 9, 2020
I had hopes for this title also for the theme and the environment which is beautiful, unfortunately it takes too long to release the chapters, too few sexual scenes, short chapters (but I could move on from that), poorly constructed animated sequences. Of course the creator is committed and the passion is there but he absolutely must improve a lot if he wants to reach other levels compared to other creators who in 3 months manage to show a lot in just one update at a time.

Goose69069

Jul 15, 2022
My old save files are no longer working in both the compressed and heavy version 0.11, any tips ?

Last edited:

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
saves from last version wont work?? wtf did they do..
edit: needed to load save before last versions cop scene for them to work..

Last edited:
Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Zero women in the last update... I'm starting to lose hope. And to think the last one ended so well.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 2 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 259 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Spacy7

Jun 30, 2020
is there any torrent link for latest one I want to play it but don't wanna play with compressed one can someone help

Goose69069

Jul 15, 2022
not sure about the issue, I am assuming the space is not the issue but the internet speed/daily data limit might be an issue. In that case I would recommend downloading with Mega link you can safely pause/stop your downloads (in desktop app) and continue next day.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I would love for the developer to go back and remaster the earlier sex animations, they are like slides shows on a loop but the newer ones are actual animation and good. I put examples bellow side by side

Reactions: finamn9
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes