smn743

Sep 20, 2020
Cole I loved this game so far, I love all futas but I only like male on futa, pleaseeeee please give us the option to be top or bottom that way all people can enjoy it, that people like me who like to dominate will their business and people who like to be sub do theirs fair deal huh?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe I'm reading the situation wrong, but in my opinion at least, any actions that might otherwise get beta points in relation to boss or mayor should get alpha points because those reactions aren't the MC's actual reactions, but are actions to prevent the blackmailer's harming your family.

Sure if the MC took part of those actions with no blackmail hovering over his head, those would be beta actions. But if the MC is only taking those actions to save his family from the blackmail? Nope, that's an alpha action.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Damn, now that i got the dex, sis isn't home to try the dex variable stuff, guess i'll need to wait one more chapter e.e

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Man people in this thread need to understand 2 things about how this game functions:

1. You can't disregard the game's story and world setting. This game is set in a proper malesub world, you are not bashed on the head with extremely fetishistic stuff at all times, but the fictional world still functions with the expectation that futa and women are the dominant ones in relationships and men are usually submissive. It is not treated as a 100% "black and white" thing and the game lore sets up that some younger women are into the idea of finding a strong man to dominate them, but those are the "kinky" exceptions, not the rule.

Furthermore, it is part of the MC's personal story that he had a relationship with his futa older sister in the past and she was usually the dominant one, even passing him around to her futa friends every once in a while. If you can't accept that the MC's story takes place with this world setting and that kind of backstory, then this game just might not be for you.

2. In this game's balance, you can have enough alpha AND beta points to pass all the checks of both kinds currently in the game. What this means is that choosing to only do "alpha" dialogue options and avoiding beta points like the plague won't make you "more alpha" than people who manage to find a good balance between the two, it will just make you really bad at having a "submissive charm" to appeal to characters that are more in interested in being the dominant one (which are the majority of characters due to the setting of the story), so you probably won't get along with them. But part of the story requires the player to approach and deal with some of those characters, such as the MC's boss, so you will still get punished by them for being a bad sub. My personal suggestion for optimal playthrough is to usually just do whatever gives you the most relationship points with the characters you are dealing with, but in situations where that doesn't matter, give preference to gaining alpha points since the oportunities to gain those are more rare.

To summarize, if you want to play purely with alpha options or purely with beta options, you can for roleplay reasons but it is not the optimal way of playing the game, it will make you miss content with some characters, and won't avoid mandatory story scenes where the MC might have to let himself be humiliated.

The dev did a pretty thorough lore dump and exposition of how they are operating the game's logic near the start of chapter 2, so I really won't expect the general rules of the game to change (and I don't want them to, I like the type of story the dev is telling), but they might be open to feedback on some specific character interactions, such as having some role-reversal scenes or unique dynamics such as, for example, MC needing to be submissive in public but being dominant in the bedroom to release their pent up frustrations, etc. The game already has hints that this might be the plan for several characters that currently only have dominant content with the MC anyway.

Finally here's a short list of which characters do what types of scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Possibly found a game breaking bug. On March 31st 18:00, after the first talk about the party, MC says to return home, but is stuck in front of the entrance door. Nothing happens no matter what I click

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Is this a femdom/futa oriented game where the MC is the one getting dominated or is that optional and I can be the one to do the dominating stuff?

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
I liked the game, I prefer more male on futa and I wish there was more of that but I know how to appreciate the opposite too, waiting for the next update

astonwave

May 18, 2018
Bro needs to proof read his shit, 'cause the constant misspellings and broken English really kind of suck any kind of enjoyment I would've otherwise had.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Possibly found a game breaking bug. On March 31st 18:00, after the first talk about the party, MC says to return home, but is stuck in front of the entrance door. Nothing happens no matter what I click
Exactly what has happened to my game.
Can't do anything else to try and snap out of that, like going to some place else first, because then you just get the message "I need to go home" but if you do then it's stuck.

Edit:
I did a little replay a few saves back....seems that we are missing something that day.
We go to work, and thinking about visiting the boss lady, then after the break/work extra hour, I get the option to work more.
That choice box is located more to the left, like there is space for another option (maybe visit the boss?) and when you click the work option and you finish, I'm located at the dinner table with the sisters in immediate conversation.
Just feels some scene(s) or choice is missing there. And I do not get to visit the boss.
Then when dinner finishes all of a sudden you're in your room watching tv, then Sas asks if you're ready to go (for some reason)....and then it says "I should go home"....and then it gets stuck at the front door as mentioned.
So it's like in between those scenes something is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reficul

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am liking how it seems the game got more balanced in the sexual content in the latest updates. Even the way the points system work seems a bit better.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes