Lang10

Mar 15, 2018
Looks to be 'alpha' and beta --> 'beta' - at least with UnRen it is. :>)

Hope that helps!
Pity I can mod beta stats, but not alpha stats, unless I mod the save directly.

Edit: have not worked, but 100 did worked.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Pity I can mod beta stats, but not alpha stats, unless I mod the save directly.
Unless you are using Android - stuff this into the 'game' folder, start the game. Use shift-D to get a menu, and shift-O for the console. Type in alpha=20 or whatever in the console, and keep playing. Works well with this game and others.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Unless you are using Android - stuff this into the 'game' folder, start the game. Use shift-D to get a menu, and shift-O for the console. Type in alpha=20 or whatever in the console, and keep playing. Works well with this game and others.
question. what do i input to increase money?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
why bother having optional futa when the canon is that mc is more gay than straight, very offputting thought he had when asked to lick a pussy it was something like "im not sure im up for this all my previous experience is sucking dicks!"...

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
why bother having optional futa when the canon is that mc is more gay than straight, very offputting thought he had when asked to lick a pussy it was something like "im not sure im up for this all my previous experience is sucking dicks!"...
That's because the MC is not "you", is an established character with a past and experiences. Now the reason of why now is optional to see futa content, is because people like you who don't wanna see futas don't need to be forced to engage in futa stuff, that is basic fetish etiquette. You are free to pursue a straight relationship if you want, but you can't change the fact the MC is not afraid of dicks even if he decides he likes vaginas too now.

I believe it shouldn't be a big deal though. I mean, is just part of his backstory and we will not be forced to see anything we don't wanna see, so who cares if he took it up his ass in the past?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I guess it would not cost much effort to add a femdom mode with strap-ons instead of futa-dicks for players who don't enjoy to see "gay stuff" like the mc suck dicks or get fucked in the ass by a dick. Only change a few lines of text and redo a few renders with minor changes.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Personally I like strapon even less than futa, I'd rather just make it skippable, which is what it is.

Also instead of alpha and beta points I suppose for this game it can be cocksuck and cuntlick points, or just Futa or Femdom pts/routes. Probably makes more sense, unless dev really wants to put in a maledom route, but his messages on that have been very mixed, although maybe that has run its course now. Guess we'll see at the next update.
Alpha and Beta points are not a bad design. Alpha is roughly the ability and confidence to dominate and control others, Beta is roughly the ability and self control to submit to others. Two separate skills which allow the mc to submit to some NPCs while dominating others.

As far as I remember most of the futa-cock events were avoidable ...

May 9, 2020
Hi how can I get enought 90 relationship with Isa while talking in the break room on Tuesday of 2nd week? I cannot have 90 relationship score to proceed further as the game says no matter how i tried. Am I missing anything with Isa?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Do we see the face of the MC in this game or is it always hidden or have POV like in the preview images ?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes