Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nice game, really enjoyed :love:
Sisters scenes have both options but why boss scenes only have submissive option maybe future added or not huh???
And that colour hair sister is trans, can't avoidable but we can avoid her atleast...
No sandbox there so nothing to worry about repeating or annoying (y)(y)
Best of luck Dev (y)
Looking forward future updates...
what can I expect in terms of roles?

TheDeerHunter

Jun 28, 2021
hmmmm.... this game have potential, however...., i don't like long grind to achive something, and secend, it looks like futa need to be included to get all mood of this game. I'm not futa fun - i admite, but this game can be separated for futa and femdom world. This game have this taste, hope dev think about this.

• Angry
Reactions: NKaeleth

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
The Gofile Links are wrong and leading to Google Drive which is mostly unusable due to too many downloads.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be honest, I had a big surprise with this game.

It was a attempt to get out of my comfort zone, Sandbox, FemDom and Futa. These 3 tags made me fear the worst, but, I said to myself, if it's bad, you can just delete it and forget about it. It wasn't THAT bad, so I kept going and going and going.

No I didn't change my mind about FemDom, it still isn't for me. The rest was nicely done. Can't say that I love it, but I can say that I enjoyed it enough to go until the End of Content.

If anything was wrong, I am quite certain it's me and my likes and dislikes rather than the game's fault. At times I felt really inclined to stop playing, but managed to keep going in spite of my absolute dislike of Female Domination, yeah, those scenes I had to click fast.

I can only wish for more Futas like Isa, maybe a little less submissive (I'm not into Male Dom either). So, I was really surprised that I was able to enjoy this title. That by itself deserves that I check the next release.

Good job Dev.

Peace :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The phone in the game has a character list.

Saska : dominant, possessive, freelancer
Alexa : shy submissive, student

Natalie : fearless, student
Katia : very strong, gym instructor, futanari

Isabella : kind, friendly, softhearted, new in the company
Alina bellmere : authoritarian, perfectionist, strict, aggressive, boss
Elizabeth Zarcoty : ambitious, cold, calculating, mayor

So Isabella is just friendly and lonely, not submissive.
Alexa instead submits to a spanking and enjoys it.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes