Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Any chance you could share the uncompressed version too?
Will ask the person who give me the link, if he can share it another time with me. Will then upload it to different hoster, when the thread iis not updated in the meantime.
Have unluckely delete the uncompressed files.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
It's a pity I wanted to play this game, but as the NTR and Femdom scenes are inevitable, I will not play, I like games with futanaris characters, but I hate it when the male MC is a beta, as in all games of this genre, how many points can you put if the MC will always end up becoming a beta and someone will steal the MC's love interests, maybe I would give this game a chance if the protagonist was a woman or a futanari then I would play, but since they are not, I have no desire to test, but I wish good luck to the dev and that his game grows and that he doesn't give up like many other creators.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I assume this is a 'start from the beginning' release as all my old saves are broken...?

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
It's a pity I wanted to play this game, but as the NTR and Femdom scenes are inevitable, I will not play, I like games with futanaris characters, but I hate it when the male MC is a beta, as in all games of this genre, how many points can you put if the MC will always end up becoming a beta and someone will steal the MC's love interests, maybe I would give this game a chance if the protagonist was a woman or a futanari then I would play, but since they are not, I have no desire to test, but I wish good luck to the dev and that his game grows and that he doesn't give up like many other creators.
I feel like Futagenesis is more for you https://f95zone.to/threads/futagenesis-unveiled-v0-04-tessaxyz.130936/

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
i think the dev have here a little problem? XD Middle in the game a traceback, he have forgett to jumpback to main menu, ore what have he forgett?

xwor639

May 19, 2017
old save checkpoint is broken as well so not playing. Its always annoying when devs have this feature where your save is too old or save at this point because this can happen now u cant play u must start all over.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Is the game focused on The mc at the top or the bottom
I mean from the comments the mc is beta
And submissive
It also from the pictures the size of the dicks It's fucking big
Is mc the same size

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I wish the game had animated sex scene, but the game is still great ill keep following its progress, enjoying it so far

EDIT: Just finished up to the ending of v0.03 so there is sort of animations, more like a slide show going between images showing motion but its not that good, but still really enjoying the game and this animation is better than none so I hope to see more, maybe it will improve over time?

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
the mc is completely a beta. this game actually needs a humiliation tag
I've only played the 100% "beta" route (since any form of maledom is a huge turn-off for me), but it seems there is also an "alpha" route (at least, that's what the game stats and choices would imply)

• Angry
Reactions: NKaeleth
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes