L7Bear

May 29, 2017
There is some weirdness.
You get home from fucking Isa, and tell Saskia about it. This gets you points with Saskia.
You go about your day, then get to dinner and Saskia confronts you about your relationship with Isa.
She's no longer cool with it, and you get alpha points for admitting that you had sex with Isa.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I've been a bit disappointed in this update I won't deny. I like the mayor and I think she has lots of potential, but not a single scene with an actual woman was quite the bummer.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
There are 7 more scenes in the image folder, the compressed version ends with the trabajarlunes2 bug, the script isn't finished (it's 0.03 with 0.02 script).

fix jump "trabajarlunes2" error

Copy and replace the file in the "game" folder

note: This error occurs when unren does not successfully decompile script.rpyc which causes script.rpy to be missing some lines of code.

This is the missing code

Python:
                stop music fadeout 2.0
                pov "{i}And again...{/i}"
                boss "GET OUT!"
                play sound "audio/portazo.mp3"
                pov "{i}It wasn't my best idea.{/i}"
                scene boss02_14 with dissolve
                pause 0.5
                jump trabajarlunes2

label trabajarlunes2:
    stop music fadeout 2.0
    if musica==1:
        play music "audio/music/office.mp3" volume 0.5 fadein 2.0 loop
    scene ascensor_dentro4
    with dissolve
    pov "{i}Shit, using the key book is the worst... It's work for slaves or trainees!{/i}"
    scene ascensor_dentro3 with dissolve
    play sound "audio/elevator.mp3"
    scene negro with dissolve
    scene oficina_llena
    with dissolve
    pov "{i}I should visit Isa in the break room later. I haven't talked to her in a few days.{/i}"
    jump trabajandooficina

jump fin

label fin:
regards

Reactions: KenneX

sami28a

Sep 27, 2020
Dev
The sex scenes are really short you might want to add more dialogue and a few more pictures ;)
One of biggest problem in this game.
Add more dialogue between mc and the other persons in the scenes. Not only what mc thinking.
And of course more pictures and different angles.
Its the least for scenes in game like this.
Hope you better in next update.

Reactions: Melmoth99

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
First time trying a game with futa on. Damn, didn't expected the MC to get railed. I thought the MC does the railing on these bitches

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
First time trying a game with futa on. Damn, didn't expected the MC to get railed. I thought the MC does the railing on these bitches
There is both in the game and, I think, both are avoidable. The MC can rail Isa and can get railed by Saska and another futa whose name I forgot. I personally prefer seeing the MC getting railed than the other way around, but to each their own.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes