ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
ColeWallace92 Did you possibly forget to include the required font files?
Which ones exactly? Could you tell me which part is missing, in which scene or moment. Thanks in advance.

And about the subject of alpha points.
The first two weeks of the game are linear, no matter how many points you have, the change will be minimal. The first two weeks are an introduction to the characters and relationships.
Everything in the first chapter is linear, you can't avoid the scenes where you're a beta and you can't avoid the first scenes where you're an alpha, which will come out in 0.03. You can only avoid the MC's sex scenes with futanaris.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Which ones exactly? Could you tell me which part is missing, in which scene or moment. Thanks in advance.

And about the subject of alpha points.
The first two weeks of the game are linear, no matter how many points you have, the change will be minimal. The first two weeks are an introduction to the characters and relationships.
Everything in the first chapter is linear, you can't avoid the scenes where you're a beta and you can't avoid the first scenes where you're an alpha, which will come out in 0.03. You can only avoid the MC's sex scenes with futanaris.
You call out several .ttf fonts in your code and I don't see any of them in your zip file.

"MAIANGD.ttf"

"MaiandraGDDemiBold.ttf"

ShadowsIntoLight-Regular.ttf

Abrasion.ttf

"DejaVuSans.ttf"

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
You call out several .ttf fonts in your code and I don't see any of them in your zip file.

"MAIANGD.ttf"

"MaiandraGDDemiBold.ttf"

ShadowsIntoLight-Regular.ttf

Abrasion.ttf

"DejaVuSans.ttf"
All sources, such as images and music, are encrypted. Maybe that's why they don't appear in the zip.
In any case, if the font that you can see in the normal text boxes is this, they are working. This is the font MAIANGD.ttf.
Sin título.png

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
The writing really needs some work. Too many errors in spelling and grammar, along with awkward sentences that no normal person would say.

Also, no english speaker laughs like "jaja".

I originally downloaded this for the tattooed woman in purple on the banner image, didn't even check the tags, which was a mistake. Too much focus on futa-on-male plus femdom for me.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
All sources, such as images and music, are encrypted. Maybe that's why they don't appear in the zip.
In any case, if the font that you can see in the normal text boxes is this, they are working. This is the font MAIANGD.ttf.
View attachment 2200769
They aren't encrypted they are archived. I de-archived the files and the fonts aren't there.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 2200769
I just figured out what you did, which isn't normally what devs do with their font files. You seem to have put your fonts in the /renpy/common directory. Most of the time developers will put the font files directly in the game directory or make a directory called fonts. Since I'm making an Android port, your renpy and lib directories are removed.

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
I just figured out what you did, which isn't normally what devs do with their font files. You seem to have put your fonts in the /renpy/common directory. Most of the time developers will put the font files directly in the game directory or make a directory called fonts. Since I'm making an Android port, your renpy and lib directories are removed.
I have also tried to make the port for android, but I have not been able to make it work, I don't know if because of my own phone or because I have files in the wrong directories.
Anyway if you want me to send you the port I made with Ren'py or the raw files from v0.02 I can upload them to mega and send you the link via DM

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I have also tried to make the port for android, but I have not been able to make it work, I don't know if because of my own phone or because I have files in the wrong directories.
Anyway if you want me to send you the port I made with Ren'py or the raw files from v0.02 I can upload them to mega and send you the link via DM
No, I'm already done. It will show up here soon.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
As a lover of all things futa i decided to check this one out. The game has a lot of potential and i'm looking forward to future updates and seeing how the Beta/Alpha points come into play.

lapsunaattori

Aug 28, 2021
Good start, some spelling errors that could be cleaned up but other than that enjoyed the game so far. Hopefully there will be content with your younger sisters friend soon.

Reactions: Laehtsia

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 2 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 259 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, the models are good, but even if you choose the "alpha" path the mc said that he got fucked a lot by dicks...that in his young he sucked a lot of cocks and not pussies...so alpha or beta that don't matter, you still sucked a lot of cocks, the only diference is that high points in one (or another) unlock some scenes but that don't change the story. I wish that his choices of being a alpha or beta could change the way that the story is told and not just "you have high points now you can see this scene/dialogue".

An example. MC is the boyfriend of Isa (beta). If MC has a very alpha personality he can prostitute his girlfriend with other characters or NPCs. On the other hand, if you have a more normal relationship, a conventional couple, and a third character discovers this relationship, that character could go for Isa. Not in a violent way but as a diversion.
That the third character has relations with Isa can go against the will of the player or not. If the MC does not want Isa to have another partner and discovers this relationship, he will lose alpha points (NTR). If the player does not care that his girlfriend is in another relationship he will earn beta points (cuckold) and if the player decides to prostitute his girlfriend he will earn alpha points (via alpha).
So or are you a complete asshole or a cuck? Thank you but for me a is a really hard pass.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2022
Might as well be called Beta Simulator 5000. Doesn't matter how much your build your character up on Alpha the bitch boss immediately ruins your stats (which mean nothing btw) and you can't stop it. Go full Alpha, try to piss your boss off, be a complete asshole and still complete trash. She dominates you. Makes you kiss her feet and you have ZERO say. I would have cunt punched that bitch already. On top of that there's this bullshit backstory of why women are monstrously huge compared to men. So this is designed specifically to be a cuck domination beta male story where the choices don't matter because half of them aren't yours to make. Which would be fine if it weren't for the stats system that clearly means nothing other than unlocking specific dialog choices which hold no relevance to the scripted actions of the MC because he won't do anything to stand up for himself. There was literally a part when the game asked me if I was really sure if I wanted to go back to a room and wait. "Are you really sure?" Based on how that entire section was going it felt like this obvious suggestion of "are you sure you don't want to have your character stay and get put in a situation where your only sexual act will be to suck dick and be dominated?" I was completely baffled. What were my stats for if I can't turn the tables on any of this? Oh ... worthless. They're worthless. Thanks. I understand they're only for unlocking dialog, but if that's the case then your dialog system should be written more organic to how actual conversations go and be based on relationship statuses, not pointless numbers given out like candy at Halloween. Also, why have the Navigation Map? It serves no purpose when you're literally forced to go to the next location regardless of what you click. Finally cut out the button clicking middleman. It is absolutely pointless for the MC to enter an elevator or location with only one destination possible and still having to click the button required to continue. For example, morning retain shouldn't have to be repeated everyday, "Time to go to work" but I can't click anything other than "OFFICE," "Argue" over buying another character's shit for them with your money, you can't do that so why give me the option, "Take a break" okay there are no other choices but I have to click this button to continue, etc. What the hell is this other than the false impression of making choices? Just have it be a click to the next scene. No map or additional button prompts needed when there are no other choices.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Not a bad game, the models are good, but even if you choose the "alpha" path the mc said that he got fucked a lot by dicks...that in his young he sucked a lot of cocks and not pussies...so alpha or beta that don't matter, you still sucked a lot of cocks, the only diference is that high points in one (or another) unlock some scenes but that don't change the story. I wish that his choices of being a alpha or beta could change the way that the story is told and not just "you have high points now you can see this scene/dialogue".
I don't know if is stated he was fucked in the ass, but there is nothing inherently beta on having a futa girlfriend, even sucking her dick I mean....do alphas in real life don't eat out their girlfriends?

So or are you a complete asshole or a cuck? Thank you but for me a is a really hard pass.
I don't know what the dev have in mind but I want to believe those paths are for the extreme cases, I mean full beta or full alpha, I want to believe if you are reasonable and don't go to extremes you can avoid those scenarios. Let's see how the dev implements it before ruling out a game.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes