Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
In order to prevent an alpha from staying with your "partner" you must hide the relationship. Even if you have a great alpha level, the other alphas are bigger than you. I think it makes the most sense: even following the alpha route, you're a small man and the one who wants to take away your partner is a futanari, bigger, stronger and with a bigger cock than you can ever have.

With the alpha way you will dominate betas but not other alphas. Also, the word "girlfriend" is too big for the relationships you will have in the game. You are a poor man trying to cover up your past, having a very formal relationship would be strange. What you are going to have are sexmates.

I understand that it's still unclear what alpha points are for because they haven't had a use in the game yet. Long story short, alpha points will allow you to deepen relationships with beta characters and beta points will allow you to deepen relationships with alpha characters.
Ok so the people like me that dosent like to share we are fucked ok

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
An example. MC is the boyfriend of Isa (beta). If MC has a very alpha personality he can prostitute his girlfriend with other characters or NPCs. On the other hand, if you have a more normal relationship, a conventional couple, and a third character discovers this relationship, that character could go for Isa. Not in a violent way but as a diversion.
That the third character has relations with Isa can go against the will of the player or not. If the MC does not want Isa to have another partner and discovers this relationship, he will lose alpha points (NTR). If the player does not care that his girlfriend is in another relationship he will earn beta points (cuckold) and if the player decides to prostitute his girlfriend he will earn alpha points (via alpha).
How the hell does whoring your girlfriend give you alpha points? That's one of the most beta things I've ever heard. And not wanting your girlfriend to sleep around somehow loses you alpha points? Either I'm misunderstanding the point system here, a possibility as I have not played the game, or your scoring system is totally bonkers.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
An example. MC is the boyfriend of Isa (beta). If MC has a very alpha personality he can prostitute his girlfriend with other characters or NPCs. On the other hand, if you have a more normal relationship, a conventional couple, and a third character discovers this relationship, that character could go for Isa. Not in a violent way but as a diversion.
That the third character has relations with Isa can go against the will of the player or not. If the MC does not want Isa to have another partner and discovers this relationship, he will lose alpha points (NTR). If the player does not care that his girlfriend is in another relationship he will earn beta points (cuckold) and if the player decides to prostitute his girlfriend he will earn alpha points (via alpha).
Okay, so the first one you said, is Sharing, the latter two are types of NTR, with the last being NTR that becomes Netorase. (MC not knowing about it is NTR until it changes to something else or doesn't).
So I would suggest making a note in dev notes that there will be NTR (and it being avoidable I assume).

Anyway will this happen with any of the incest characters? not telling you to change anything, but for me if it is a route on an incest character that is a dealbreaker for me personally, since it means it is within their personality to cheat, and well I just don't like characters that have that potential.
Again not telling you to change you plans if incest characters will have that route, it is just to know whether or not I personally would even enjoy this game.

p.s. I do have to agree with the other comment, whoring out you own girl, is not an alpha move at all. I get the idea of a pimp however a pimp doesn't whore out his OWN girls, he just whores out girls, the are "his" as in his property, but not his girlfriends, most self-respecting pimps would likely not touch their own merch, and instead go and get themselves a loyal chick to keep as theirs alone.

edit: well given it has been 2 weeks and still no reply despite them having read the thread... I think it is safe to assume... if you dislike NTR, and sharing and whoring LIs... don't play this game. If you do, then go ham friend, this one's for you.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So playing the game and reading comments on here the alpha points do NOTHING have I got that right?
And that there will be more or less unavoidable ntr in the future? Look I am not bashing what game you want to make dev but be upfront if you want to make a full on femdom mc is a weak bitch game go for it more power to you but don't lead people on.

Trying to please both sides almost never works out as in this case alpha points are clearly not alpha at all you get forced into the scenes anyway only thing that actually is optional seems to be the futa scenes.

Sorry to rant on you dev I get that you want to reach a wider audience but doing it like this just piss both sides of.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
In order to prevent an alpha from staying with your "partner" you must hide the relationship. Even if you have a great alpha level, the other alphas are bigger than you. I think it makes the most sense: even following the alpha route, you're a small man and the one who wants to take away your partner is a futanari, bigger, stronger and with a bigger cock than you can ever have.

With the alpha way you will dominate betas but not other alphas. Also, the word "girlfriend" is too big for the relationships you will have in the game. You are a poor man trying to cover up your past, having a very formal relationship would be strange. What you are going to have are sexmates.

I understand that it's still unclear what alpha points are for because they haven't had a use in the game yet. Long story short, alpha points will allow you to deepen relationships with beta characters and beta points will allow you to deepen relationships with alpha characters.
So what you are describing is a cuck simulator. If you try to play alpha, you will be an "alpha cuck"? You realize this is an oxymoron right? This is ridiculous. I wanted to give this game a chance but I thought something was weird when the game gives you the option of saying "You are only into women" immediately AFTER the MC spills his guts about only ever being in relationships with futas and how he only ever sucked dick and got fucked in the ass....I don't even dislike futa, I like the content actually depending on how it is presented, but this literally doesnt make sense, much like this description you have given. The MC's past is already defined. What is the point of having this option. It doesnt change anything and is contradictory at best, again much like the description you have given. This just seems like backwards logic to me, and from the intial release it is clear to me that you have mislead us players.

Imagine losing Alpha points because you dont want your "sex mate" to get railed by someone else and the only recourse is to ignore it and be a cuck or sell her out.

LMAO. This universe is. for lack of a better term, fucked.

Now...you have right to make your game how you want, but not while misleading those that will be the ones playing it. That's when things don't go so well. For instance I personally wouldn't have said anything if this was clear from the start.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
There's a good opportunity here to clarify what's going on and fix things. How'd you find this game and what were you thinking it would be like when you read the OP/description/tags?

And then specifically what do you feel was promised that wasn't delivered, so that dev can change the description or tags (would have to ask a mod to change tags, but it's doable). You obviously felt passionate enough about the game to make your post and criticisms, so there had to be something that interested you in it. You seem really worked up in your post but maybe that's just the limitations of text/forums.

I agree on the alpha stuff you mentioned, I mentioned something similar too, but I still don't think there's enough content in the game so far for any complete conclusions to be drawn. Also it isn't tagged maledom nor does the description promise a maledom route, as I've seen other games promise. Dev is clear that it's femdom and futa (personally I don't like futa). You wouldn't know about alpha and beta points until you already downloaded and played the game, but maybe there's something I'm not picking up in the description or something so if that's the case dev probably missed it too, if you could point it out that would help.
Just the existence of a alpha point system sets expectations that very veeeeery clearly are not being met like the other commenter said "alpha cuck" what lol.

I myself for example thought, oh so there is 2 paths one beta and one alpha cool I will try both clearly that was wrong.
The main problem is that being misled sucks so just remove the alpha points and I think most people will have no issue.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There's a good opportunity here to clarify what's going on and fix things. How'd you find this game and what were you thinking it would be like when you read the OP/description/tags?

And then specifically what do you feel was promised that wasn't delivered, so that dev can change the description or tags (would have to ask a mod to change tags, but it's doable). You obviously felt passionate enough about the game to make your post and criticisms, so there had to be something that interested you in it. You seem really worked up in your post but maybe that's just the limitations of text/forums.

I agree on the alpha stuff you mentioned, I mentioned something similar too, but I still don't think there's enough content in the game so far for any complete conclusions to be drawn. Also it isn't tagged maledom nor does the description promise a maledom route, as I've seen other games promise. Dev is clear that it's femdom and futa (personally I don't like futa). You wouldn't know about alpha and beta points until you already downloaded and played the game, but maybe there's something I'm not picking up in the description or something so if that's the case dev probably missed it too, if you could point it out that would help.
Well yes I did play it. Just like the commenter above I went through it to see see what happens depending on the options available in the game, but almost any choice you are given in the game is pretty much meaningless. The only ones that actually do anything is avoiding the futa scenes. And "avoid" doesnt mean much either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I generally have no problem with femdom but miss me with that superior species bullshit. I know this is the fantasy for some but the shift in tone from the first release is very apparent to me.

Rant over. Anyway at the end of the day I can just play something else. Btw it looks like we have a few misguided reviews as well. But hey if they like it and think everything is fine with the story and mechanics then clearly I am not the target audience.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Well yes I did play it. Just like the commenter above I went through it to see see what happens depending on the options available in the game, but almost any choice you are given in the game is pretty much meaningless. The only ones that actually do anything is avoiding the futa scenes. And "avoid" doesnt mean much either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I generally have no problem with femdom but miss me with that superior species bullshit. I know this is the fantasy for some but the shift in tone from the first release is very apparent to me.

Rant over. Anyway at the end of the day I can just play something else. Btw it looks like we have a few misguided reviews as well. But hey if they like it and think everything is fine with the story and mechanics then clearly I am not the target audience.
Wow hey that is that first time I have seen someone argue this exact point that I always think is the problem with so many femdom games if it is consensual it's hot while slavery/subhuman bs is not, sadly a majority of femdoms games are in settings like this.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I remember when I first read a Stanton comic some 20+ years ago I had that same reaction. Over time though, I thought it worked better storywise. I stopped self inserting and taking everything personally, it's just fantasy/fiction and it just works out better that way. Consensual for this stuff is boring and unrealistic, I've mentioned this elsewhere but I've never had a femdom relationship irl. I have way too much exp, if it was realistic I probably would have just randomly ran into someone somewhere along the line. It just doesn't happen. So it's all fake and just for fun, when you get older you start wanting to spice things up and don't take yourself as seriously anymore. I suspect most of the people that find the femdom stuff, including the dystopian slave settings interesting are on the older side.

I mentioned the alpha/beta points earlier in this thread I'm fairly certain, and thought they were mislabeled. I don't think it's a huge deal, who cares. Who gets worked up over some fake points in an adult video game? People need to chill out, maybe just avoid stuff that bothers them and move on. Last thing we should do is discourage devs for stuff we don't even care about.
Ignoring the first half of the post as it is just you stating your preference which you are entitled to of course different strokes for different folks after all but is really irrelevant to the point we are arguing about here and also humble bragging for some reason?

Back to the point I don't think it is wrong to express constructive feedback no? Or should everyone just shut up and move on unless they have something positive to say? Very hard to improve that way.

I'll just drop this example here you walk in to a restaurant you see a sign saying we also have this new thing try it out!
You think hm ok did not expect or even look for that but now the restaurant have set and an expectation and you are looking forward to it, nope turns out it is just the same thing as usual huh? Why even add it as an option then?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
It's more like you walked into a sandwich place, you wanted a specific drink, they don't have that drink, and then complaining they lied to you. The sign just said sandwiches. And then saying you don't even like sandwiches, you want a wrap instead.

Have whatever opinion you want, nobody is stopping you, but other people do get to comment on your opinion in the same way.

Again I'm saying it's not a big deal and it's early. If you want to get worked up fine I guess, I just don't see what the point of that is. Like it's still going to be a sandwich place, that's not going to change. I also commented on said future menu item and things mislabeled, I literally have the same criticisms, not like I'm saying don't have them.
Now I am starting to get worked up lol what the fuck is this take? This game only has female domination tag so that is what you expect then it throws alpha points at you, are you just reaction baiting me here or what?
Also if you agree why are you arguing with us in the first place smh.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This whole Alpha/Beta point system is bullshit. Acting like a child with a response gets a negative reaction (like it should) however it gives you Alpha points for doing so. How does acting like a bratty child make you an Alpha? Also the one click choice buttons like "Go to the Bathroom" "Take a shower" "Go to Breakfast" What's the point of those? Why have a sandbox if those choices mean nothing behind the actions. The dialogue needs work. You can't get 3 sentences in without a pointless choice to make. Currently this game is a mess and needs a serious overhaul in the writing and design department

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
A really great game. The dommes are hot and caring and there are futas which is a huge W.
I don't think the point system matters that much but that didn't affect me since I love femdom.
The game could use a grammar overhaul but other than that I don't see any problems. I'm looking forward to see how this goes.
There is sandbox mode but it is a playable and you won't get lost trying to find places.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laehtsia

mide

Nov 28, 2017
just noticed your the same creator of all those futa on male videos that dropped on rule 34 video. watched 'my girl friend is a cougar", "futa history", and " high school of futa". i now have high hopes for this game. plz plz plz keep it up, way to many futa on male, and submissive male games are abandoned on this site.

Reactions: Kionashi

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
you gotta be fucking kidding me had almost 100 alpha points then i do the road trip with the boss and there almost all gone what godforsaken fucking retarded system is this, this is the worst fucking point system ive EVER seen in a vn.
Yep, same thing with me, and worst of all it is FORCED, you are stuck loosing all the points.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes