VN Ren'Py Your Story [1.0] [GameLoad]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Very impressed what I've seen so far. Nice story and great visuals.

In for updates!

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
No but it isn't a part update game, this is the demo and won't get updated until the full game is finished which won't be anytime soon.

But, for the record, the demo got updated on Itchio 28 days ago.
ahh, i see. thanks for the info :)

BTW, i've been looking for fem protag lesbian games for a few hrs. and by now, the first thought i have when i click on a new game is; how many scrolls untill i see Avaron's comment Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
Aug 3, 2020
Fuck 'Your Story' has got to be one of the stupidest titles for ANY game possible.

"Your Story is a Visual Novel that takes place in a fantasy world. You will become a guide to a young half-elvish girl named Lia, who is a somewhat lost girl with an unclear future. She spends her entire life helping her parents run one of the most popular taverns in the kingdom. "

Why not name it "Lia's Story" then? Sounds like it is actually her story.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This is just the demo but....
The erotic content is a separate, additional feature. That's disappointing. It's still being developed, but very slowly.

Why is there no option to not let Raven stay in the house.

Last edited:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
The erotic content is a separate, additional feature. That's disappointing. It's still being developed, but very slowly.

Why is there no option to not let Raven stay in the house.
It will be additional content. . . not that bad, but let's hope that they will not do it same way as EA Corporation. . . "ya want to have additional content? Ok, but ya need to pay insanely, ridiculous high price"

Or it's just an option in the Settings, to chose between Original Content and NSFW content. . .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Btw, can't wait to play this game after new updates, the mechanics of playin' Lia and being also a voice/some kind of being in her head or life near her. . . that's really good idea for the game, i hope the NSFW content will be done very well as well

rief

Dec 10, 2017
All of the DL links except WorkUpload are dead.
The old demo has been delisted from all official sources (Steam/itch).
The devs are completely remaking the sprite-work in the next demo build.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Believe it.gif

New demo is up on itch.
Yep, and on , and now here too (PC)...

Reworked demo with new (and improved, just my opinion) artwork. The full game is planned to be released later in the year, according to the Steam page at least.

Here's the latest devlog update on the game's progress:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Yep, and on , and now here too (PC)...
Sad that it doesn't have sexual content tag, i heard that that type of conent in this game is an additional patch that ya can buy

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote