VN Ren'Py Your Story [1.0] [GameLoad]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Sad that it doesn't have sexual content tag, i heard that that type of conent in this game is an additional patch that ya can buy
Yeah, hopefully we will get some more info about that before the full game drops, and I've already wishlisted it on Steam anyway. I'd be happy enough even without NSFW stuff as long as the story continues to be engaging, but that artwork just screams lewd patch required!

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

rief

Dec 10, 2017
Personally, I'm not a fan of the new art. The old style had better coloration and gives a warm feeling, whereas the new art feels very drab, and the main character Lia doesn't give me the same impression as she did in the Kickstarter.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Your Story 0.1 Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (622 MB/ ~71.6 MB) : , (Demo 0.1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The tags sound good so far, but since its a demo i prefer to ask right away: Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and avoid dicks?

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
I just started playing the demo but I have to say it's hard getting used to narration style. The story being told from the view of this invisible "guide" or what ever is weirdly alienating? Like being talked to like that constantly remindes me that I'm just some spectator with questionable influence on Lia's decisions. It's weird. I don't know if there is some plot reason for this arrangement later on or it's just some strange artistic choice but I don't like it. Maybe I'll get used to it by the end of the demo... hopefully

edit: ok the demo was shorter than I expected. still don't know about the guide thing. What's the point?

Last edited:

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
when new update?
, they are just testing and polishing it. Here is the latest official demo update (Demo 1.0):

or

Changelog:
Added a couple of new things, and a new language to choose. From now on you can play the demo in Simplified Chinese.

If you have any issues running the game, david12x1 uploaded a version that works with Ren'Py 7 (an older version of the engine).

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I just started playing the demo but I have to say it's hard getting used to narration style. The story being told from the view of this invisible "guide" or what ever is weirdly alienating? Like being talked to like that constantly remindes me that I'm just some spectator with questionable influence on Lia's decisions. It's weird. I don't know if there is some plot reason for this arrangement later on or it's just some strange artistic choice but I don't like it. Maybe I'll get used to it by the end of the demo... hopefully

edit: ok the demo was shorter than I expected. still don't know about the guide thing. What's the point?
That's my opinion too. Strange choice indeed.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YourStory-1.0Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote