VN Ren'Py Your Story [1.0] [GameLoad]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
not reaaally.. I think I read something about a planned patch but as of now while there are some scenes where you can get intimate with someone else as far as I know there is no explicit nudity or anything like that.

Oh that's disappointing.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The roadmap says they'll add more NSFW content in February.

I saw your NSFW version link, thanks.

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
This thread has the [Completed] tag, but the game isn't done yet. Plot, choices, and LIs will change. See the roadmap :

1674403675476.png
The devs have said:
What do we want to do?
  • fix every bug, based on your feedback (we're happy that there isn't a lot of them)
  • expand alternative romance (not only!) routes with more content and new dedicated illustrations
  • create more collectibles through the locations
  • more puzzles and mini-games

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
What just happened? What do you mean "To Be Continued"?

SPOILER:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RIGHT?! EXACTLY my thoughts! I mean I guess looking back there were some hints that things would take a turn but since the rest of the story was so different it caught me completely off guard. Not at all what I wanted from this game xD

Also looking at some of the steam achivements and game files there's.. wow. I'm glad I didn't experience these scenes in my play through but apparently there is one scene wehre Lia pushes Raven out of the window, breaking her neck and another where she discovers her body hanging from a noose from the ceiling.

What is it with writers always killing off their gay characters?

Reactions: Jccurtis

Faller44

Jan 7, 2022
RIGHT?! EXACTLY my thoughts! I mean I guess looking back there were some hints that things would take a turn but since the rest of the story was so different it caught me completely off guard. Not at all what I wanted from this game xD

Also looking at some of the steam achivements and game files there's.. wow. I'm glad I didn't experience these scenes in my play through but apparently there is one scene wehre Lia pushes Raven out of the window, breaking her neck and another where she discovers her body hanging from a noose from the ceiling.

What is it with writers always killing off their gay characters?
Yeah. And I like wacky twists and tonal shifts. It would be an intriguing development for me in the middle of the story. But to end the game on that is such a bizzare choice.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm, nothing remotely erotic in the shots on the OP. Is this game missing the No Sexual Content tag? :unsure:
Also, pretty sure it's not complete.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm, nothing remotely erotic in the shots on the OP. Is this game missing the No Sexual Content tag? :unsure:
Also, pretty sure it's not complete.
The game does have h-scenes, but only two of them. One with the female love interest and one with the male love interest. Definitely needs to remove the completed tag though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
For JoiPlay users:

If the game crashes after the first few lines of dialogue, it's due to an error related to the quick menu.

I made a dirty edit of the screens.rpy file inside the "game" folder that disables the quick menu. You can open screens.rpy with any text editor and delete lines 1473 through 1484. There is probably a better way to do it but I don't use the quick menu in the first place so it doesn't bother me.

I'm attaching my edited screens.rpy if you don't want to do it manually.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Your Story [Final] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Does this include the 18+ patch?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Okay, I really like that there are a few timed events in the game you can miss if you don't check them out within a certain timeframe. You just see the consequences of taking too long instead, really cool honestly.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Wow! That ending!!! :oops:

I guess I'll have to try again to find another one...
A walkthrough would definitely help though...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote