VN Ren'Py Your Story [1.0] [GameLoad]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Just a heads up.

Game releases on Steam & Itch on the 19th of January, also according to the devs - there will be a 18+ patch!

"This game deserves an +18 rating. We have romance scenes, but the base game has SFW art. We'll share a patch with NSFW scenes. The whole game has a lot of "specific scenes," which we do not recommend for children or/and those who are easily disturbed."

"The NSFW patch will be available on the release day."

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
what was that?! i definitely didn't expect the story to take that turn... all i wanted was to find happines!! and... love!!
well i guess it's an interesting concept but it caught me really off guard.
are they actually planning to make a sequel to this? curios what they're going to do with it..

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
what, are ya talking about? TremoloA ? the version of this game ends, few scenes after ya choose what ya re looking for

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
what, are ya talking about? TremoloA ? the version of this game ends, few scenes after ya choose what ya re looking for
I actually got the game yesterday. Not sure if it was worth it but eh. I'd share a torrent but can you just take renpy games from steam and share them as they are or is there some protection/trackable information?

Reactions: guisti

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
well I guess here goes nothing. never really done this part of the pirating lifestyle before..
let me know if this worked? xD
edit: apparently linking magnet links with the link function doesn't work? you can copy the correct magnet link in the spoiler or just download the torrent file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
with nsfw content?
not reaaally.. I think I read something about a planned patch but as of now while there are some scenes where you can get intimate with someone else as far as I know there is no explicit nudity or anything like that.

edit: the patch is already available and with it there is more explicit content

Last edited:
  • Sad

Sehaze

Nov 10, 2017
not reaaally.. I think I read something about a planned patch but as of now while there are some scenes where you can get intimate with someone else as far as I know there is no explicit nudity or anything like that.
There already is. Dev on steam said: " Hey! It's already available in beta mode with "nsfwyourstory" as a password. It's the same version of the game with changed scenes. "

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
oh wait now that I read it again apparently the patch is available in a beta version? I'll look into it and see if I can access it

TremoloA

Feb 1, 2019
yeah.. I just got the patch and checked. I'll prepare a new torrent. sorry. I only vaguely remembered something about a nsfw patch and as it wasn't important to me forgot

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
prepatched NSFW version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sadly I didn't figure out how to get separate patch files from steam so it's the whole games size again
better to upload to ************* or any other free unlim host. so you dont need to seed and the speed 20 times faster on average.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
i was gonna check this out. the art looks great BUT there doesn't seem to be any nudity or sex!
add some hardcore lesbian sex & i'll check it out BUT it says complete so i guess this is all we get?
bummer

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Your Story [Final] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote