1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Capturefjfgjf.jpg

Overview:
Your wife of five years, Krissy, is frustrated that you never stand up for yourself.
While attending the office Christmas party with your wife, she tries to get you to stand up to the two co workers who have been bullying you at the workplace.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-21
Release Date: 2020-01-21
Developer: Kirsess -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

Capturefjfgjf.jpg Capturekjkkghgkh.jpg Capturekghkghghkghkiuunm.jpg Capturehgkhkghgkio.jpg Capturekggkgk.jpg Captureghkghkghkio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
picture 5 is a piece of art that deserve a honorably wall plate with gold shit on it...

for a fucking once, a white man have his dick as big as the back guy on the SAME render !!

fucking epic !

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
If I remember correctly there was a game twd and in the ch2 trailer Ben's teacher was shouting "No more please, no more" well I'll stop here you understand me...

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I second what the dino wrote right above, I agree that quality NTR is almost always welcome, however so-called games like KIRSESS lack of storytelling, it's pretty much "Oh, that dude over there has a massive black dick, I'm gonna go fuck him and his friends..."
I won't go into further details, cause I don't want my posts to be massively deleted. :censored: THX

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes