1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
From patreon page: "So far we have created 20 full HD chapters, totaling over 400 images and including 4 ongoing stories."
A lot of short games. With ~20 images per chapter.

Better to use one topic. Kirsess collection as with fuckerman collection.
i checked his website.. didnt look like that much :O

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
My guy in that third screenshot got all kinds of hover hand going on. xD Still mre NTR aint a bad thing since i don't mind it. But the quality of some of these are just sub-standard to say the least.

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
because i am a gooood user i say only "i love to be bullyed as gamer all my live"
"and do not give me a choise, because i do not want"
so from now on this is the new genre that we all love so much …. reusper

MyperH

Nov 12, 2018
Damn, another one of these? I hope Kirsess doesn't take too much from personal experience lmao.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not hating on this game but I see once again in an NTR game that logic took a day off.

I mean seriously whats the chances that anything in this game will make any logical sence
when it starts with.

" Your wife of five years, Krissy, is frustrated that you never stand up for yourself.
While attending the office Christmas party with your wife, she tries to get you to stand up to the two co workers who have been bullying you at the workplace.
"

And she do's this how of corse by letting them climb all over her at the christmass party and willingly allows them to grope her,
I mean theres no mixed messegaes there now is there.

All the while supossedly hopeing I prosume that her hubby gets protective enough or jelous enough to stand upto the two men he's so scared of despite the fact that his own wife aparently seems to want to be fuck by them.

Oh and of corse when that don't seem to work what else do's she do to help her Husband.
Simple she immediately stands upto them herself, defends her Husband and teaches them a lesson they will never forget.

And how dos she do this oh yes silly me by happily letting them fuck her right infront of her husband face.
Wish I had a wife that careing, protective and supportive. (not)

She put them right in their place she really really taught them a lesson they will never forget i bet their really sorry now.
Yeh right the only way that works is if she had a really bad case of the clap before letting them both fuck her.

Just Sayin.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe all of Kirsess games should be consolidated into one thread so we don't feel like we're getting spammed constantly. Plus an all-in-one link would be great for his fans.

Reactions: Rythan25
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes