Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Your Wifes Unfaithful Translation Techniques

What the fuck is EMTL?
Edited mtl. Can confirm after playing for an hour that the translation is almost indistinguishable from a full manual translation. This should be the standard for all MTL on the site imo

Reactions: AnnonLeo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Edited mtl. Can confirm after playing for an hour that the translation is almost indistinguishable from a full manual translation. This should be the standard for all MTL on the site imo
So is this full on netorase?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
It has Male protag and female protag tags but it did not give me a chose on who to play as it just starts with the wife walking around, is there a way to just play as the husband?

Jun 1, 2022
Before someone ask is NTR Avoidable like in every damn NTR game thread the answer is no only way to avoid it is by not playing he game.

The game is simple husband has a NTR fetish and gets off from the wife cheating on him you control the wife in the day have sex with men and at night you control the husband where he sometimes catches the wife banging other dudes and enjoys it thats pretty much the whole game.

Reactions: Anon228

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Before someone ask is NTR Avoidable like in every damn NTR game thread the answer is no only way to avoid it is by not playing he game.

The game is simple husband has a cheating fetish and gets off wife cheating you control the wife in the day have sex with men and at night you control the husband where he sometimes catches the wife banging other dudes and enjoys it thats pretty much the whole game.
So I can't' just play as the husband and convince the wife to cheat?

Reactions: Fiz1247
Jun 1, 2022
So I can't' just play as the husband and convince the wife to cheat?
nope the husband never talks to his wife about it he pretty much just likes to watch her do stuff but in order to watch her do stuff with other dudes you have to play as the wife first

Jun 1, 2022
Fucking female portag always ruining what seems to be a good NTR game.
this dev only does female protagonist games sometimes he will put a male here and there as sub MCs but yea if you don't like female protagonists I suggest you skip them since thats what the dev focuses on and likes to do.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes