Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Manipulate your wife to cheat on you, or manipulate your husband to spy on your wife's unfaithfulness.

So in this game I have both a husband and a wife? That's different

You want your wife, Miwa Kitagawa, to be cuckolded by another man.

Wait, so the other man is having an affair with me, or my husband?

And if possible, I sincerely wish to take a peek at her wife's unfaithful act.

What, she has a wife too? And this "I" is... the dev?

On the other hand, your wife also wants to play with a man other than her husband, and wants to be satisfied with sex.
Manipulate her husband and wife and fulfill their desires.

I'm lost

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Really desapointed about the game, every ending are pretty much the exact same ending but with different guy's fucking your wife.
The husband know she cheat, but she think he doesn't know and keep doing it.
And there is almost no dialogue with the husband, he looks like a fucking robot, we don't know what he has in mind.

Reactions: Badla

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
what do you mean the majority of games are vanilla? people seem to have a skewed perception that ntr is everywhere when in reality its just a small section in hentai far surpassed in volume by other genres like vanilla,harem,futa and incest
I'm not sure if we would treat it like NTR vs everything else, right? It seems like a very specific type of fetish.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for those who like the category, seriously.
But in the last 180 days, there's been 323 games with the NTR tag, which seems like a lot.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Here is a walkthrough I found. Before anyone ask for a full save, the game already provides a option to unlock the gallery. Just play as the husband and go home walk to the bookshelf and when you enter the gallery go to the top right of the room and you should see a crystal, click on it and everything will unlock.

▼ Start the game
· Talk to Tanemura in front of the park southeast of the starting point (residential area)
・Proceed east, go to the map (shopping street), and enter the shop "DAIYU" in the north to trigger an event. Talk to Oshima
・ Return to your apartment (advance time)
・[Husband's turn] When you return home, an event will occur. Examine the event mark on the bed to end the day

▼Friday
・Leave the apartment and talk to Oshima in the west to collect the H event
・Talk to Taneshima in front of the park and collect the H event
・[Husband's turn] Return home, check the event mark on the bed, and end the day

▼Saturday
・By examining the calendar, you will be able to freely select the days of the week, so from now on, each event below will occur (in whatever order you like).

Tanemura (a classmate of the main character's son)
  → Appearance location: Residential park southeast of home / Basically event occurs at noon on weekdays
EV01 "I'll show you my boobs"
: On a weekday afternoon, talk to Tanemura in the residential park
EV02 "Your boobs are rubbed"
EV03 "Watch Masturbation"
EV04 "Sex Pretend"
EV05 "Sex at Home Part 1"
 : Touch the event mark beside the residential area park on Saturdays and Sundays
EV06 "Sex at Home Part 2"
 : After talking to Tanemura on a weekday afternoon, go to the convenience store in the shopping district and talk to Tanemura again.
EV07 "Sex at Home Part 3"
 : Touch the event mark beside the residential area park on Saturdays and Sundays
EV08 "Sex in the neighborhood park"
: Talk to Tanemura in the residential area park on weekday nights
EV09 "Sex at Home Part 4"
 : Touch the event mark beside the residential area park on Saturdays and Sundays (the ending can be obtained)

●Oshima (Neighbor of the main character)
  → Appearance location: West of your apartment / Occurrence times vary
EV10 "Sexually harassed"
: Weekday noon, talk to Oshima in the west of your apartment
EV11 "Fellatio"
: Weekday noon, talk to Oshima in the west of your apartment
EV12 "I'm rubbing my huge breasts"
 : At noon on weekdays, touch the event mark in front of the shopping arcade supermarket
EV13 "Ketsukoki"
 : At noon on weekdays, touch the event mark in front of the shopping arcade supermarket
EV14 "First Sex"
 : Touch the event mark that appears on the west side of your apartment on Saturdays and Sundays
EV15 "Raw Saddle"
: Talk to Miwa at home on weekday nights
EV16 "Exposure Play"
 : After EV08 occurs and at night on weekdays, touch the event mark in the restroom of the park entering from the southeast of the shopping district.
EV17 "Anal Sex"
 : Touch the event mark that appears to the west of your apartment on weekday nights
EV18 "Enjoy flirting at home"
 : Weekday noon, talk to Oshima in the west of your apartment (end can be obtained)

● Kazuki (the man who picked you up)
  → Appearance location: In front of the station in the northeast of the shopping street or next to the convenience store in the shopping district / Basically, the event occurs during the daytime on weekdays
-:Appearance
: Talk to Kazuki, who will automatically appear in front of the shopping district station on Mondays.
EV19 "I was picked up and went to a hotel"
: After meeting Kazuki for the first time, talk to him at noon on weekdays from the next day onwards
EV20 "Called to Hotel"
: Touch the event mark in front of the station at noon on weekdays
EV21 "Pull in the back alley"
: On a weekday afternoon, talk to Kazuki next to the convenience store in the center of the shopping district.
EV22 "Squirting Sex"
: On a weekday afternoon, talk to Kazuki next to the convenience store in the center of the shopping district.
   → After touching the event mark that appears in front of the convenience store on Saturdays and Sundays after EV21 occurs?
EV23 "Sex outside"
: Touch the event mark that appears in front of the parking lot east of the convenience store on weekday nights
EV24 "Nampa Man and Juniors Part 1"
EV25 "Nampa Man and Juniors Part 2"
: Talk to Kazuki next to the convenience store in the center of the shopping district at noon on weekdays after EV17 occurs (the ending can be obtained)

●Nishiya (old man in the neighborhood)
  → Appearance location: A building with a green roof in the central east of the residential area / Basically an event occurs at noon on weekdays
: If you talk to the housewife in the west of the residential area park during the daytime on weekdays after Monday, Nishiya will appear in front of Nishiya's house.
EV26 "Sexually harassed"
: Talk to Nishitani in front of Nishitani's house during the daytime on weekdays
EV27 "Breasts are Rubbed"
: Talk to Nishitani in front of Nishitani's house during the daytime on weekdays
EV28 "Take a bath together"
EV29 "Cheating Sex"
: On a weekday afternoon, after going to the pharmacy (near the entrance to the shopping district), talk to Nishiya in front of Nishiya's house.
EV30 "Cheating Sex Part 2"
: Touch the event mark in front of Nishiya's house on Saturdays, Sundays, and afternoons
EV31 "Cheating Sex Part 3"
 : Touch the event mark in front of Nishiya's house on weekday nights
EV32 "Cheating Sex Part 4"
: Talk to Nishitani in front of Nishitani's house at noon on weekdays (the ending can be obtained)

Kamoshida (Subordinate of Satoru who lives in the neighborhood)
  → Appearance location: Beside the apartment south of your home / Event occurs only on Saturdays, Sundays, and noon
: On Saturdays and Sundays, talk to Kamoshida, who stands by the apartment
EV33 "a little service"
EV34 "Breasts are also rubbed"
EV35 "Fellatio and Titty Fuck"
EV36 "I'm blamed with an electric massage machine"
EV37 "Sex with Rubber"
EV38 "Raw Saddle Sex"
EV39 "Bareback Sex Part 2"
 : Talk to Kamoshida, who stands next to the apartment on Saturdays, Sundays, and noon (the ending can be obtained)

● Other 1 (Kamoshida's neighbor)
  → Appearance location: Next to the apartment south of your home / Event occurs only during daytime on weekdays
: Generated automatically after EV38 (maybe EV37)
EV40 "Apartment Neighbor 1"
: After the appearance event, talk to the man standing by the apartment on a weekday afternoon
EV41 "Apartment Neighbor 2"
 : After EV40 occurs, talk to the man standing by the apartment during the daytime on weekdays (you can talk to him immediately after EV40 occurs)

●Others 2 (homeless people)
  → Appearance location: Inside the park entering from the southeast of the shopping street / Weekdays only at noon
EV42 "Onapetto"
: After EV16 occurs, enter the park women's restroom on weekdays and touch the event mark in the park
EV43 "Homeless Sexual Desire Treatment Part 1"
: After EV42 occurs, enter the women's restroom in the park on weekdays and talk to the homeless on the far right.
EV44 "Homeless Sexual Desire Treatment Part 2"
: After EV42 occurs, go into the women's restroom in the park on weekdays and talk to the homeless in the center.
EV45 "Homeless Sexual Desire Treatment Part 3"
: After EV42 occurs, go into the women's restroom in the park on a weekday afternoon and talk to the homeless person on the far left.
* After EV43-45 occurs, there will be a small event if you look into the homeless tent on Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Friday night.

●Ending
EV46 "Kamoshida"
 : After EV39 occurs, touch the event mark on the home desk (right of the recollection room warp) on weekday nights or weekends
EV47 "Nishiya"
 : After EV32 occurs, touch the event mark on your home desk on weekday nights or weekends
EV48 "Kazuki"
 : Touch the event mark on your desk at home on weekday nights or weekends after EV25 occurs
EV49 "Oshima"
 : After EV18 occurs, touch the event mark on your desk at home on weekday nights or weekends
EV50 "Tanemura"
 : After EV09 occurs, touch the event mark on your desk at home on weekday nights or weekends

2jan2023

Dec 30, 2022
Ah...the first ever NTR game i fapped to was the Emma one from thisr circle/artist... damn man, good times.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes