throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
You know I've seen "built like a fridge" but it's not every day you see "built like a pyramid". This bitch is triangular.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
So you are saying this is consensual nonconsensual? :unsure:
Judging from what others are saying I have yet to play it. This is most likely netorase meaning the person being cucked is aware and enjoys It. I think netorase is the weakest out of all the NTR Genres personally it defeat the suspense and corruption IMO

Dec 1, 2022
I liked the game, simple and without making the player waste time.
I like that, even though she cheats, she cares about her family. I just don't like that the reason she wants to cheat is always the same cliche story of "my husband has a small penis and is precocious". It would be much more interesting if she cheated because she was simply turned on by other men or the feeling of cheating.
But I believe the developer missed the opportunity to make this game a 10/10.
Having different responses from the wife depending on the event that occurred on the day would be extremely exciting.
Dirty clothes in the room, used condoms, being able to call her during cutscenes, things like that would make the experience and atmosphere of the game deeper.
And I also believe that, playing with the husband, having the option to ask the wife to change clothes and wear more revealing things would make the player feel that the game is not just a linear visual novel.
Cosmetic choices can have a very good effect on the game if applied well.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
With one of the recollection scenes I wound up in a black screen, I was in control as I could open the menu, but I couldn't see a damb thing. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is there a solution?

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
The description switching between first, second and third person at random doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Is this the typical jap game where the woman wears the exact same household clothes in the span of a year?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
hmmm souldn't this also have a ntr tag? if what i've read in the summary is correct XD
Instead of the "ntr" tag, it should have the "sharing" tag. This classifies as netorase, or willingly becoming a cuck.
On this site, "ntr" generally means the game has 'unwanted' loss of love interest. So, this is one of those rare instances where "ntr" tag is debatably unnecessary.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes