Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
i can't see the playboy's end in the recollection room. I hear the music, but there is no picture... Any solution? fghjghj.JPG

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Instead of the "ntr" tag, it should have the "sharing" tag. This classifies as netorase, or willingly becoming a cuck.
On this site, "ntr" generally means the game has 'unwanted' loss of love interest. So, this is one of those rare instances where "ntr" tag is debatably unnecessary.
NTR is a catch all tag for Netori, Netorare, and Netorase lol

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Well, the netori games don't use the dedicated "ntr" tag, if there isn't any 'forced' cuckoldry.
They use "cheating" exclusively, so eat it.
i've seen cheating tag used in place of NTR tag as well lols XD but let's not derail things to the point a forum mod has to step in ne? XD

NSRogger

Jul 26, 2018
I like this game, but there is a lot of same scenes with "show me your tits" and then "Take off your bra". When its shows me 5 times with different person, I was like kinda wtf? Anyway this game is good, thanks for sharing.

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
64 bits or what?.
I recently reinstalled windows, so I may have to install something.
Sin título.jpg
"this application cannot be run on the computer"
"to find a version for your computer, please consult the software advertiser."

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
There seems to be a bug where re-watching a certain scene will lock you into a black play screen. I can open the menu and everything, but I don't see anything, neither the map or the character.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes