Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
" Manipulate your wife to cheat on you, or manipulate your husband to spy on your wife's unfaithfulness. "

So... I have a husband and a wife and I want to convince my wife to sleep around so my husband will see it? :unsure:

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
hmmm souldn't this also have a ntr tag? if what i've read in the summary is correct XD
They always forget to certain tags (of high priority) and then when you ask about a missing tag, they quickly add it and then they go on like "it already has" .. We live in a time where accountability even for the most minor things have become a distant reality

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
" Manipulate your wife to cheat on you, or manipulate your husband to spy on your wife's unfaithfulness. "

So... I have a husband and a wife and I want to convince my wife to sleep around so my husband will see it? :unsure:
It was originally written in Japanese and then google had it's way of interpretating those statements (ofc we know google translate is full of errors)

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I think alot of these NTR games would benefit from being kinetic stories, and or Visual Novels
Having to run around and literally waste time is such a drag
Especially when the story really isnt anything worthy of actually playing

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
what do you mean the majority of games are vanilla? people seem to have a skewed perception that ntr is everywhere when in reality its just a small section in hentai far surpassed in volume by other genres like vanilla,harem,futa and incest
I think it's mostly a comment that a lot of the [Completed] games and new projects showing up here, with increasing frequency, heavily or entirely focus on NTR. To each their own, certainly, but I get the feeling that the comment would remain the same given other subjects. Like ABDL, gore, various instances of toilet-play, etc.

It's just the current, niche tag that's getting an influx to catch up with the library of the rest is NTR. There are plenty of polarizing genres, but this one is increasing in frequency.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Manipulate your wife to cheat on you, or manipulate your husband to spy on your wife's unfaithfulness.

So in this game I have both a husband and a wife? That's different

You want your wife, Miwa Kitagawa, to be cuckolded by another man.

Wait, so the other man is having an affair with me, or my husband?

And if possible, I sincerely wish to take a peek at her wife's unfaithful act.

What, she has a wife too? And this "I" is... the dev?

On the other hand, your wife also wants to play with a man other than her husband, and wants to be satisfied with sex.
Manipulate her husband and wife and fulfill their desires.

I'm lost
This is the kind of commentary I was looking for. I mean, honestly, what the actual fuck is going on?

Reactions: theotherhman

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
we're talking about how to manipulate ourselves to be manipulated by other to felt that we manipulate her to satisfy our fetish? that some high knowledge shit, am in!

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
cheating dont hit the same when the dude knows about or even WANTS it... is there a way to play this where the dude is totally left in the dark?

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
" This game is a game " WHOA there. I did not expect that.
"Is the game part of the game avoidable?"

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
cheating dont hit the same when the dude knows about or even WANTS it... is there a way to play this where the dude is totally left in the dark?
Doubtful. This is the product of someone who doesn't really understand the reasons *why* people look for NTR. They probably don't even care for it either way, just a quick cash-grab of a "game" that can be tossed on the pile of convoluted "plot" that so many other games of this vein have.

Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes