Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What is up these days with the games failed to initialize graphics error on start up, seems like new games are being developed using different .exe methods that aren't comaptible with all graphics drivers.

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Really great game!
Walking around can be tedious at times, in particular for finding new events. I'd say that's the only flaw.

The endings could have used a timeskip to show ultimate result/demise for the husband, but that's me just nitpicking, it's fine as is.

Hope Heisendou can make more games like this instead RPG battle games.

Reactions: Scrown6

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
Any games that are similar to this? I like the concept of a female mc who fucks around acting slutty. The only thing this game lacks are the lackluster build up to the sex scenes and the variety of scenarios.

Reactions: Scrown6

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Any games that are similar to this? I like the concept of a female mc who fucks around acting slutty. The only thing this game lacks are the lackluster build up to the sex scenes and the variety of scenarios.
You got President Yukino (and many other Acerola games). Else, another game by the same creator Miko sexual adventure that I find better than this one (the translation isn't completely done though). Seems his next game will be similar too (modern Japan, slutty heroine...)

Reactions: BigGucciPanda

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020
hello! i got a problem with this game, after i trigger the first event with Kamoshida (talking to him in front of his appart) i can't get the route to progress further, can anyone help?

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
hello! i got a problem with this game, after i trigger the first event with Kamoshida (talking to him in front of his appart) i can't get the route to progress further, can anyone help?
If you think stuck when control the wife, try end the day and explore as husband. If there isn't try explore as husband again on saturday and sunday.
You basically can alter the day using the calendar.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes