Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know what Kappa's pond does or is it just a scrapped idea that the devs left there? Also I can't seem to get the censored version of the Erotic Photos from the guy in the underground club

Kolowon

Jun 20, 2021
Does anyone know what Kappa's pond does or is it just a scrapped idea that the devs left there?
Had the same question myself and found the answer.
The Kappa pond is use to unlock easy mode. Basically, the kappa give you a very strong sword if you give something or talk with someone.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Had the same question myself and found the answer.
The Kappa pond is use to unlock easy mode. Basically, the kappa give you a very strong sword if you give something or talk with someone.
Do you know if playing on this easy mode has any penalties? Like not being able to unlock some ending?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Alright here are the upres patches. Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the screen resolution you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

One known issue is that the preview images in the gallery are bugged.

To install the patch just override the www folder inside the game folder with the one in the archive. This should override a bunch of encrypted image files and a single js-file.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

EDIT: I've updated the patches to include the missing files, as reported by KevinMeck . Thanks for the great detective work! :)

EDIT 4-11-2022: I remade the upscaling patches with another method to reduce the fuzzy alpha borders, thanks Chris :)

1080 Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

768 Patch

Image Size Comparison

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Alright here are the upres patches. Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the screen resolution you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

One known issue is that the preview images in the gallery are bugged. Also didn't upscale the main menu background image, so don't let that throw you off.

To install the patch just override the www folder inside the game folder with the one in the archive. This should override a bunch of encrypted image files and a single js-file.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

1080 Patch

768 Patch

Archive file password
God bless you my friend

Reactions: Pigfarmer

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019

One known issue is that the preview images in the gallery are bugged. Also didn't upscale the main menu background image, so don't let that throw you off.

1080 Patch

768 Patch

Archive file password

Image Size Comparison
good work, are you planning to also patch amazon's newest game? here's the link to download the game

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes