Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Can someone send me a CT for cheat engine for this my save is deleted and i aint suffering through the grind again. I tried editing the save but fucked it. now it won't continue the game.

NVM started a new game and cracked the code

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

badwarcraft

Feb 17, 2018
1 is the biggest Booba size
Using CE you are able to find the values to change it higher, but she is stuck in a state of changing them to bigger and then back to what the slider was set at, but there is a brief moment you can see a bigger size just need to basically find a way to drag the slider out further than intended. Who knows it might look cursed, but still curious.

• Wow
Reactions: Amgresr

PeterHolaYAdios

Dec 12, 2022
What does WIP mean? I'm before the door at the end of the abomination quest and don't know what to do, It has yet to be implemented?

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
The highest level in Arena mode had 21 mutants to combat with. Has that number gone up in this update?

Can someone post a screenshot of the latest enemy?

Umbreon323

May 25, 2019
Does the patches still work? I installed the patches this appeared, i followed the instructions clearly too, This popped out. What do i do?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
woah gunshot sounds? best update ever had a few crashs but it stopped when i lowered graphics a bit

Perelik

May 12, 2019
So I have a question. The main story stops when you clear the warehouse and barricade the entrance right? Since the quest for the bridge and cleared warehouse stay active but Clarence dont have any conversation only "end"

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
So I have a question. The main story stops when you clear the warehouse and barricade the entrance right? Since the quest for the bridge and cleared warehouse stay active but Clarence dont have any conversation only "end"
Okay... I understand. In the quest description, there is a WIP label, which stands for Work In Progress. Why don't the quests disappear but remain active? This is done so that in the next update, it's easier for me not to break anything, but just update the already active quests.

Jun 21, 2018
oh wow this is to some extent what I wish delta zone was. I just hope pregnancy and some form of bestiality is gunna be there if that'd be the case this is easily a 100$ game

Reactions: edhorren
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes