boombastik

Aug 4, 2017
In the pre-0.3.04 version not every enemy had sex animations so you couldn't fuck your way through the game. Is it possible in 0.3.04? Specifically there're these small enemies with red lights on their front - do they have at least one sex animation in 0.3.04?

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
In the pre-0.3.04 version not every enemy had sex animations so you couldn't fuck your way through the game. Is it possible in 0.3.04? Specifically there're these small enemies with red lights on their front - do they have at least one sex animation in 0.3.04?
They have 18 animations and 6 group animations , yes, there are 85 animations in total in the project, and not all enemies have animations, but they all have placeholders, so you can fuck with whoever you want

Reactions: Zick

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
Forgive Me, As soon as my Body is cleansed of alcohol, I will inform you in a clean format how this work is done

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
oh...I forgot to clarify, in the public version it is not possible to fuck 3-4 enemies at the same time
fucking the developer of inura so I'm sorry in Russian you're a deer initially it was stupid fucking everything is better than mud right now

Reactions: Alex_Horn

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
this game is fucking broken as fuck. I dropped into a hole which i thought was the way to the generator but it wasn't and couldn't leave leaving me stuck because there is no fucking jump function and the interact with shot button don't do shit. The movement is clunky as fuck and needs to more fluid as any slight change in direction stop all fucking momentum and she handles like a drunk robot or some shit. NoI-frames after being grabbed means you can get chained easily and killed. melee is ass btw

this game also needs some major balancing as enemies take too many bullets to kills and spawns too many and out of nowhere. with the poor movement and and shit enemies both combat and spawning them. This is a fucking chore to play through and until these are fixed THIS is a very hard pass.

i played this over a year ago and its still a mess the fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
this game is fucking broken as fuck. I dropped into a hole which i thought was the way to the generator but it wasn't and couldn't leave leaving me stuck because there is no fucking jump function and the interact with shot button don't do shit. The movement is clunky as fuck and needs to more fluid.as any slight change in direction stop all fucking momentum.

How is that possible? It can't be! What a pity...

• Haha
Reactions: jebac22

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
this game is fucking broken as fuck. I dropped into a hole which i thought was the way to the generator but it wasn't and couldn't leave leaving me stuck because there is no fucking jump function and the interact with shot button don't do shit. The movement is clunky as fuck and needs to more fluid as any slight change in direction stop all fucking momentum and she handles like a drunk robot or some shit. NoI-frames after being grabbed means you can get chained easily and killed. melee is ass btw

this game also needs some major balancing as enemies take too many bullets to kills and spawns too many and out of nowhere. with the poor movement and and shit enemies both combat and spawning them. This is a fucking chore to play through and until these are fixed THIS is a very hard pass.

lol, so you were traped in some kind of a hole - as if you where traveling for like an hour and now you are frustrated cuz you need to start over your journey? That's how game is broken ? Shot button don't do shit - so how do you know how many bullets it takes to kill an enemy ? Slight changes in direction don't mess with my momentum, but the bigger one does. Have you tried to run and then suddenly change your direction at least for 60deg without losing any momentum ?

As far as I can tell movement and balance issues for you do have the common root. And it's not a game or developer. Have you tried to level up ? There are like stats you can increase, perks you can learn. If you don't have enough bullets - you can use melee. If you not familiar with combat - it's common thing to learn for every new game you play .

Jokes aside. Is it the hole you fell in ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
lol, so you were traped in some kind of a hole - as if you where traveling for like an hour and now you are frustrated cuz you need to start over your journey? That's how game is broken ? Shot button don't do shit - so how do you know how many bullets it takes to kill an enemy ? Slight changes in direction don't mess with my momentum, but the bigger one does. Have you tried to run and then suddenly change your direction at least for 60deg without losing any momentum ?

As far as I can tell movement and balance issues for you do have the common root. And it's not a game or developer. Have you tried to level up ? There are like stats you can increase, perks you can learn. If you don't have enough bullets - you can use melee. If you not familiar with combat - it's common thing to learn for every new game you play .

Jokes aside. Is it the hole you fell in ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. Its west of the camp. bye the bye where the hell is death gorge there is no map so i'm lost as fuck. I have also leveled up and she still handles like a drunk rhino. I'll get a screenshot of the hole "IF" i ever play this again.

I see a cheat option in the menu but i guess its for patreons?

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No. Its west of the camp. bye the bye where the hell is death gorge there is no map so i'm lost as fuck
Press I then to your quest tab and click on the quest. It will show you a quest marker on the compass.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Press I then to your quest tab and click on the quest. It will show you a quest marker on the compass.
yeah done that. a cube shows up on the compass so i run in that direction and i'm just running around in the dark trying to find a dudes corpse. I'd love an option to keep it daylight all the time cos the Flashlight is kinda crappy besides sleeping thats is. or if you want a daynight cycles have the night be shorter?

FOUND THE FUCKER

Last edited:

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
New area is interesting, though a bit of a pain to traverse around, just ended up clipping on geometry to get to the new objectives. I would love to see some body jewelry added, or the internal womb view makes me assume urination is being added? I see the partially filled bladder, im fine with it, or just being removed for those "too vanila" to handle that fetish added. Or add a colon internal view with options for "fullness" since anal seems to be the most common position i seem to see happen. Looking forward to the H scenes involving the tentacles as well

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
New area is interesting, though a bit of a pain to traverse around, just ended up clipping on geometry to get to the new objectives. I would love to see some body jewelry added, or the internal womb view makes me assume urination is being added? I see the partially filled bladder, im fine with it, or just being removed for those "too vanila" to handle that fetish added. Or add a colon internal view with options for "fullness" since anal seems to be the most common position i seem to see happen. Looking forward to the H scenes involving the tentacles as well
Agreed, there's a lack of piercings and body accessories. Perhaps, if I continue working on the customizer, I'll add some more options.

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
yeah done that. a cube shows up on the compass so i run in that direction and i'm just running around in the dark trying to find a dudes corpse. I'd love an option to keep it daylight all the time cos the Flashlight is kinda crappy besides sleeping thats is. or if you want a daynight cycles have the night be shorter?

FOUND THE FUCKER
Looks like you playing it again. Can u please show the hole you fell in ?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes