hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I canot get the game to save any progress on the story mode. And editing the story.sav gives me the feeling I need to change my language setting to make it work?

Screenshot_1.png

Edit: Nevermind, turns out you have to "create" a savefile, then press continue and the game then >somewhat< saves when leaving but puts you back to the start and resets your inventory.
Skills and quests carry over to a continue only

Alex_Horn

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2021
I canot get the game to save any progress on the story mode. And editing the story.sav gives me the feeling I need to change my language setting to make it work?

View attachment 3077154

Edit: Nevermind, turns out you have to "create" a savefile, then press continue and the game then >somewhat< saves when leaving but puts you back to the start and resets your inventory.
Skills and quests carry over to a continue only
Forget about the "CREATE SAVE" button; it has nothing to do with "SAVE GAME." All progress is saved automatically and doesn't depend on how you close the project. Even if you shut down the computer, it will still save the progress. However, the character's positions are saved only in safe locations.

Reactions: hawkhunter

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
no bro im not understanding it even i downloaded amd frs then too im not understanding it
Download the CORE file
Download all 3 patches in the listed order and literally copy-paste them over the yuna folder
Yuna overwrites the yuna folder. In the listed order
Place the preset file as described in the readme into your appdata....

It will work if you do it that exact way

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
no bro im not understanding it even i downloaded amd frs then too im not understanding it
Do it in the same order as the download list from top to bottom
New_BitmfgAAAAAhfjap_image.jpg

You will see the 1st as Yuna_Patch_Patreon10.07
the 2nd as Yuna_Patch0.1.006public
and the 3rd as Yuna_Patch0.1.040a_Public
within your download folder

Paste them into your game folder like this:
1. yuna_000001.jpg copy it from the extracted folder

2. yuna_2.jpg paste it into the extracted game folder " Win 21.05 (Core): " (the big one)

3. yuna_3.png replace all files or replace file when asked

Good luck!

Edit:
If you use torrents the torrent link from devilkin maybe a better option for you - Post with torrent
Apparently it is an already patched up to date version (y)

Last edited:

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
how can i trigger gangbang or threesome with zombies?
When there's at least 1 or more zombies spectating, click on the buttons that appear on the side. Not every zombie can be paired together or has an animation for the position available. Experiment with different combos and order added.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes