4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
So what does giving the girls permission to peek actually do? I've had Scarlett show up one time in two complete playthroughs. Is it just for the one relationship point you get for doing it or are the chances just very very low?
Different girls have a chance to come in during different types of masturbation. Currently 3 are implemented: BFF during PJ, Scarlett during pillow humping nude and Hannah during dildo fuck nude. You can check the changelog for 0.53 for more details.
On the topic of peeking etc. After playing again I'm wondering why there has been such a huge focus on solo protagonist scenes. She probably has more solo lewd scenes than all of the other main LIs scenes. If you count the different variations to each option it's more than all of them combined.

I know they're "just lewd scenes" but I got to thinking, that's pretty much all the game is in it's current state. There is no overall plot or end goal right now. The protagonist realizing her sexuality may seem like the theme but even that is only ever brought up in passing.
That's how I've decided to make the game. If it's not your thing, then that's fine. I could never hope to please everyone, nor would I try. I simply set out to make the sort of game I wished I could play, in the hopes that some other people felt the same.

Thanks for playing anyhow :giggle:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's how I've decided to make the game. If it's not your thing, then that's fine. I could never hope to please everyone, nor would I try. I simply set out to make the sort of game I wished I could play, in the hopes that some other people felt the same.
That's fair, you know you do you and all that. One last question and I'll stop bugging you. I started to read through the earlier posts and saw mention of how the game would be shorter if you were only pursuing one LI. Is that even possible at all, to do a solo run I mean? From what I've seen the only way to pull that off is to avoid every other LI entirely and not host the sleepover on account of the previously discussed aspect of all the scenes being lewd in nature.

What I mean is you can't just be friends with anyone. If you go to hang out with anyone other than areas outside the house your not allowed to say "no". It's just a list of three or four choices that are all just a variation of "yes". It's in for a penny, in for a pound.

Reactions: Xisis

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.54
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.54
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1845882
View attachment 1845884
View attachment 1845885

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.54

PS: ainda tem tradução pra adiciona em quanto to jogando

YuriUniversity V0.54 Mega
I updated the translation to V0.54
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.54

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Whoops, looks like a missed an update during my assassins creed phase.
Hmm, i still love the game but it gets harder to find the new content. I mean, there was only one level up (scarletts date) and then finding random events, stongly aggravated through the one per day limit.
And while i apprecate the replay gallery, i still would prefer some elements of past events as repeatable ingame scenes, hannahs sex scenes for example. In the replay you always need to (re)enter your nickname and (re)decide the style (good/bad/slut) but since its the only sex scene with her and she is the hottest girl in the game...^^
Same with alice, all the repeatable events are tame petting and peeping while you already had sex with her...
Its still one of my favorite games, one of the very few i cant play at work because i get too worked up, but searching for the last 2-3 random events without knowing when or where to search costs ingame weeks and irl hours...maybe there is some way to alter the script to priorize unseen events over repeating "old" events. And while i hope to use the numbers i gathered so far and see the girls (especially mia) more often and at will, i really wish for more main girls content.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i really wish for more main girls content.
That was one of my main issues with it as well. There is almost no content with the LIs at all, even less so with the side characters. I expected a lot more content for an almost 5 GB 0.54. You can pretty easily see all of the content by the time the first test happens, maybe a little after, and there is just 20 empty days after that. I can see the other 50 days being a real problem if the content is increased quite significantly.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Whoops, looks like a missed an update during my assassins creed phase.
Hmm, i still love the game but it gets harder to find the new content. I mean, there was only one level up (scarletts date) and then finding random events, stongly aggravated through the one per day limit.
I've elected to do smaller, more frequent updates rather than bigger ones that take longer, hence why each one is a 0.01 increment. If you prefer more content per update, I suggest waiting to play every few patches or so instead.

Please remember that I'm one person, doing this in my spare time as a hobby. Scarlett's new scene alone took about 6 weeks to make, and that was me putting in more time than I really should have.

And while i apprecate the replay gallery, i still would prefer some elements of past events as repeatable ingame scenes, hannahs sex scenes for example. In the replay you always need to (re)enter your nickname and (re)decide the style (good/bad/slut) but since its the only sex scene with her and she is the hottest girl in the game...^^
Same with alice, all the repeatable events are tame petting and peeping while you already had sex with her...
This is planned, other things just keep getting priority. I'll see if I can squeeze in Hannah's repeatable sex into this next update.

With Alice you can already do a repeat version of her scene 4 where you have sex.

Its still one of my favorite games, one of the very few i cant play at work because i get too worked up, but searching for the last 2-3 random events without knowing when or where to search costs ingame weeks and irl hours...maybe there is some way to alter the script to priorize unseen events over repeating "old" events. And while i hope to use the numbers i gathered so far and see the girls (especially mia) more often and at will, i really wish for more main girls content.
The script already prioritises unseen scenes, but it is RNG. If the "wrong" event triggers, you can rollback, enter and exit a different location (to hopefully prevent that scene immediately triggering again), then try again.

The current help screen was an answer to people finding it hard to track side events, wanting to know which side characters they may have missed and such. I plan to expand it at some point, but for now my patrons voted for an expanded replay gallery over it, so that's what I'm working on.

I'm always adding to the game, and will continue to do so at the pace I can. I hope you enjoy future updates :giggle:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
The next update, v0.55, is now complete and will go public next week! This update focused more on some techincal upgrades, but still has some nice content to enjoy. Here's an outline of what it includes:

• Upgraded replay gallery
Ever wondered just how many people can masturbate at the truth or dare party? Sad you couldn't get BFF to kiss Ezri at the second movie night? Or maybe you're just curious what happens if you guess Mia's name as "Cunt-muncher McGee"? Well no longer do you need a million different saves - now you can simply replay all those scenes through the replay gallery!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Upgraded help menu
The second iteration of the in-game help guide! I still want to upgrade the visuals eventually, but the funcionality is now closer to what I envisioned. It's now broken up into different sections, including a new section for tracking the little random events that you can see. It also includes max stat requirements for upcoming main scenes with your housemates, so you can decide if you want to grind to have every possible option before starting the scene.

• Library Girl scene 2
The mysterious and cheeky Library Girl returns! What kind of fun will you get up to with her?

• The start of a new living room series with Hannah and Ashley.
Ashley is curious to see what Hannah's getting up early on the weekends to watch, but soon has her own ideas of entertainment...

• The start of a new living room series playing a role-playing game with Hannah, Scarlett and BFF.
Scarlett shares a viral video of a roleplaying game, which gets Hannah interested. This first session sees them making their characters, but in the future you'll be acting as the game's master, deciding what obstacles to throw at the party and how NPC's react to their behaviour!

There's also a little morning event with Hannah... but I'll post the full changelog next week when the update goes public.

Thanks everyone!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The updated gallery sounds like something I've wanted in this game from the very beginning, so I'll be eagerly awaiting the public update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
The next update, v0.55, is now complete and will go public next week! This update focused more on some techincal upgrades, but still has some nice content to enjoy. Here's an outline of what it includes:

• Upgraded replay gallery
Ever wondered just how many people can masturbate at the truth or dare party? Sad you couldn't get BFF to kiss Ezri at the second movie night? Or maybe you're just curious what happens if you guess Mia's name as "Cunt-muncher McGee"? Well no longer do you need a million different saves - now you can simply replay all those scenes through the replay gallery!

• Upgraded help menu
The second iteration of the in-game help guide! I still want to upgrade the visuals eventually, but the funcionality is now closer to what I envisioned. It's now broken up into different sections, including a new section for tracking the little random events that you can see. It also includes max stat requirements for upcoming main scenes with your housemates, so you can decide if you want to grind to have every possible option before starting the scene.

• Library Girl scene 2
The mysterious and cheeky Library Girl returns! What kind of fun will you get up to with her?

• The start of a new living room series with Hannah and Ashley.
Ashley is curious to see what Hannah's getting up early on the weekends to watch, but soon has her own ideas of entertainment...

• The start of a new living room series playing a role-playing game with Hannah, Scarlett and BFF.
Scarlett shares a viral video of a roleplaying game, which gets Hannah interested. This first session sees them making their characters, but in the future you'll be acting as the game's master, deciding what obstacles to throw at the party and how NPC's react to their behaviour!

There's also a little morning event with Hannah... but I'll post the full changelog next week when the update goes public.

Thanks everyone!
The new update is now available! Check out my quoted post above for some previews, and look at the OP for download links and for the full changelog.

Thanks all, and I hope you enjoy! <3

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YuriUniversity-0.55
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
chekkingames

do you know the " _( " code? if you use this code together with the texts that are in the text code, example

textbutton "Objectives"
text "{b}{u}Objectives{/b}{/u}"
show text "{color=#f00}{b}Warning:{/b}{/color}

an example of the use

text _("{b}{u}Objectives{/b}{/u}"

the Renpy SDK program will accept these texts and will create a translation file, so the people who are going to do the translation will not let these texts go unnoticed

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
chekkingames

do you know the " _( " code? if you use this code together with the texts that are in the text code, example

textbutton "Objectives"
text "{b}{u}Objectives{/b}{/u}"
show text "{color=#f00}{b}Warning:{/b}{/color}

an example of the use

text _("{b}{u}Objectives{/b}{/u}"

the Renpy SDK program will accept these texts and will create a translation file, so the people who are going to do the translation will not let these texts go unnoticed
I don't actually, I haven't really looked into translations much. I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I don't actually, I haven't really looked into translations much. I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.
ok , with this new update , new texts entered the game , and now I 'm looking for the texts that do not go to the translation files , like cell phone texts , tips and other things

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
ok , with this new update , new texts entered the game , and now I 'm looking for the texts that do not go to the translation files , like cell phone texts , tips and other things
As far as I can recall, the only new things that aren't dialogue would be in the new help screen (which I think I named phone_help_redux.rpy, and it would be pretty much all the text there) and a couple of lines in the replay gallery. There aren't any new phone texts or other screens.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
As far as I can recall, the only new things that aren't dialogue would be in the new help screen (which I think I named phone_help_redux.rpy, and it would be pretty much all the text there) and a couple of lines in the replay gallery. There aren't any new phone texts or other screens.
yes , this file and the files , replay and replay_setup had new texts

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes