4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I just saw this, is that right? on Ezri's line this code is right?

Code:
"{i}(Hang out with Ezri in her room, when not in PJ's){/i}"
"{i}(Reach [progress_a] affection and hang out in her room, not in PJ's){/i}"
looking at the old file and the code used is this

Code:
"{i}(Reach [progress_e] affection and hang out in her room, not in PJ's){/i}"
after seeing here , who owns this code , [progress_a] and the Ashley

Last edited:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I just saw this, is that right? on Ezri's line this code is right?

Code:
"{i}(Reach [progress_a] affection and hang out in her room, not in PJ's){/i}"
looking at the old file and the code used is this

Code:
"{i}(Reach [progress_e] affection and hang out in her room, not in PJ's){/i}"
after seeing here , who owns this code , [progress_a] and the Ashley
Good catch! You're right, that's a typo on my part. I'll fix that for the next release, thanks!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
after a look at these codes, the game gives an error when trying to translate, I have to remove this file from the game to be able to generate the translation file

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 282: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    dismiss action Hide("PC_info_quick")
           ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 310: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
           ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 783: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    dismiss action Hide("page_select_input") xalign 0.5
           ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sat Dec 17 20:06:24 2022

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
after a look at these codes, the game gives an error when trying to translate, I have to remove this file from the game to be able to generate the translation file

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 282: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
           ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 310: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
           ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 783: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    dismiss action Hide("page_select_input") xalign 0.5
           ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Sat Dec 17 20:06:24 2022
"dismiss" is an action only supported on renpy 7.5 or later, I see you're using 7.4. You'd need to update for that to work.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
"dismiss" is an action only supported on renpy 7.5 or later, I see you're using 7.4. You'd need to update for that to work.
Worse than that, the other versions that I downloaded always gave an error, if it's not the problem in the files, it's in the version of the program that I use, nevermind

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Yuri University [v0.55] [Chekkin Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,29 GB / 1,36 GB - YuriUniversity-0.55-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,25 GB / 1,33 GB - YuriUniversity-0.55-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
This is a very nicely designed "dating sim" VN that despite its beta status already feels polished to me, featuring an interesting cast of girls that (probably) could exist in RL, and seems to be going somewhere story-wise, unlike many of its contenders on this site.

Also props to the author for convincing someone like me that animations can be put to good use in sex scenes in VNs, keeping them relatable in intent and emotion. My usual experience of animations in indie games/VNs on this site has been that they are abused in their purpose, and merely serve as an excuse to a lack of talent in filling the "rest" (writing, general game design, etc.), to milk Patreon subscribers for extended times with never-finished products.

PS : Alice best girl. I hope she will reach a satisfying closure (maybe marriage?) with FemMC in future versions. She would deserve one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
This is a very nicely designed "dating sim" VN that despite its beta status already feels polished to me, featuring an interesting cast of girls that (probably) could exist in RL, and seems to be going somewhere story-wise, unlike many of its contenders on this site.

Also props to the author for convincing someone like me that animations can be put to good use in sex scenes in VNs, keeping them relatable in intent and emotion. My usual experience of animations in indie games/VNs on this site has been that they are abused in their purpose, and merely serve as an excuse to a lack of talent in filling the "rest" (writing, general game design, etc.), to milk Patreon subscribers for extended times with never-finished products.

PS : Alice best girl. I hope she will reach a satisfying closure (maybe marriage?) with FemMC in future versions. She would deserve one.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words <3 and I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

I don't want to give away too much of my plans for the ending, but you will be able to pick a character (or not, or all of them!) and have a hopefully satisfying conclusion with them, Alice included.
It'll take a while to get there, but I have a clear end in mind for YU that I'm determined to reach.

Thanks again! :giggle:

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.55
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.55
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1845882
View attachment 1845884
View attachment 1845885

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.55

PS: ainda tem tradução pra adiciona em quanto to jogando

YuriUniversity V0.55 Mega
I updated the translation to V0.55
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.55

Reactions: chekkingames

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
chekkingames I got to the rpg part , and well , the texts were able to translate , but not using these codes in the chat , I had to use another code to be able to translate that part

1671604922728.png

in the translation I just need to get the separate text and not the full text

1671605011154.png

I think if the chat code was inside the [] I would be able to create a translation using the old and new code

an example , I do not know if this would work , but an example

Text("[chat_list_1[0]] \n [chat_list_1[1]] \n [chat_list_1[2]] \n [chat_list_1[3]] \n [chat_list_1[4]] \n [chat_list_1[5]]")

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
How should I deal with this? View attachment 2314927
I'm afraid you don't. When meeting them, you either went to their house, and then said some things that put them off, or you outright rejected them. Either way, at the end MC would have said to herself something about things going wrong, which is a hint to rollback if you want to try again. If you're past being able to rollback far enough, you'll have to load an older save, or just accept you won't see them again.

If you can't rollback, don't have an older save and really want to try again, you could send me your save and I'll see what I can do - no promises though I'm afraid.

Reactions: TheDevian

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Thought I'd drop a small preview of what I'm working on right now. And also slightly self-promote, apologies in advance!

I took a nice little break for the holidays, but now I've been working on v0.56 for a little while, and I'm happy to say that in this update, Ashley will be getting her relationship level 5 scene, and I'll also be adding one medium scene.

HS2_2022-12-22-11-33-28-644.png

My patrons voted to decide on Ashley getting her next scene, as well as the medium scene being a side event. They're now deciding whether it will be a film night with Ezri and BFF, morning telly with Hannah and Ashley, or the RPG with Scarlett, Hannah and BFF. It's pretty close running at the moment!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently aiming to release the update around mid-February-ish.
Thanks! <3

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Ok, I know this is called Yuri University, and I love the fact that there aren't any dicks, but can either a male character show up or give us proof that this is some kind of all-women's university?

(Make the man a massive pervert and give us a way to punish him! Have him want to install cameras in the dorm or something and the MC can get her revenge!)

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Ok, I know this is called Yuri University, and I love the fact that there aren't any dicks, but can either a male character show up or give us proof that this is some kind of all-women's university?
(Make the man a massive pervert and give us a way to punish him! Have him want to install cameras in the dorm or something and the MC can get her revenge!)
wtf2.gif
(It is as you said: the game is called "Yuri University", not "Femdom University". A male character would add absolutely nothing of value to the game.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

You want a man to show up, to prove there are no men?

Reactions: feierflei

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 2317105
(It is as you said: the game is called "Yuri University", not "Femdom University". A male character would add absolutely nothing of value to the game.)
I'm not talking about femdom, just being mean.

You want a man to show up, to prove there are no men?
Either you misread or I mistyped. I want one or the other.

Come to think of it, doesn't a man show up in the prologue?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes