Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Once again it's time to choose.

There is a very high probability that "Cinderella" or "Dirty Laundry" will reach completion in the next update. Choose wisely.

After "DL" and "Cinderella" will end it will be possible to choose between different stories that are going to be the direct consequences of the current events.

The winner will get 75% of the renders; the second place will get the remaining 25%.

Decide what story you want to prioritize!

Note: This is a WEIGHTED poll where the voting power of Patrons applies. The results will be counted manually.

"Dirty Laundry" (Lauren)

"Cinderella" (Anne / Magda)

"No more" (Susan)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Once again it's time to choose.

There is a very high probability that "Cinderella" or "Dirty Laundry" will reach completion in the next update. Choose wisely.

After "DL" and "Cinderella" will end it will be possible to choose between different stories that are going to be the direct consequences of the current events.

The winner will get 75% of the renders; the second place will get the remaining 25%.

Decide what story you want to prioritize!

Note: This is a WEIGHTED poll where the voting power of Patrons applies. The results will be counted manually.

"Dirty Laundry" (Lauren)

"Cinderella" (Anne / Magda)

"No more" (Susan)
Damn, I don’t want dirty laundry to end, want scenes where’s landlady goes to his apartment to collect the rent & he doesn’t have enough so he does sexual favors for her where she orders him what she wants done

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Damn, I don’t want dirty laundry to end, want scenes where’s landlady goes to his apartment to collect the rent & he doesn’t have enough so he does sexual favors for her where she orders him what she wants done
And not better at her apartment. The husband is watching the game in front of the TV. And Zeno in the kitchen pays the rent and checks if the sink needs to be overloaded. Emotions are when they try not to get caught

dombledorr

Jul 27, 2021
Gallery Unlocker

- initial

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
need help, i copy your file to /game/
and this thing happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpy', 1644386713, 3) is defined twice, at game/galleryscc.rpyc:8 and scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpy', 1644386713, 3) is defined twice, at game/galleryscc.rpyc:8 and scripts/screens/galleryscc.rpyc:8.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Zeno's Anthology 0.2.6
Sat Feb 19 10:13:38 2022

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
need help, i copy your file to /game/
and this thing happens

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Zeno's Anthology 0.2.6
Sat Feb 19 10:13:38 2022
You must copy rar file in /game/ then unzip it. It seems you unzip rar file then copy gallery* files in /game/. That's different. In the end gallery* files mut be in /game/scripts/screens.

Reactions: opor

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Unlocked

The work started.
Coding is progressing solidly, and I've been putting down a lot of ideas for the next developments.

But... what are we going to play next?

Here is the current poll count:
  • "Dirty Laundry" - 27
  • "Cinderella" - 28
  • "No More" - 3

...that is close.
p.s.
We are now over 100 beautiful pervs and that means that I'm going to ditch part of my day jobs and use more of my time for the game.
I think my renders output should grow from the usual 100 up to 150 per month.

I'm truly thankful and you're truly amazing!

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

First the final results:
  • "Dirty Laundry" - 27
  • "Cinderella" - 32
  • "No More" - 3
It's official. Cinderella is going to get the big update!

Progress:
After a little struggle with the implementation of one mechanic and a forced downgrade for the rendering software, things are going smoothly.
Release:
I just recently realized that February has two days less than the other months. And I might need these two stolen days. We'll see.
It's possible that the Beta will have just the "Cinderella" update and the public a slightly longer "DL" update to make up for it.

Regards:
That is it.
I might have some other little thing to say in the next days on Discord.

See you soon.
And as always thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support. You're the best! :)

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

We are almost there.

I think tomorrow I should be able to finish 99% of everything I need.
(I'll keep updating you on Discord).

As I expected the Beta will contain only the Anne update. And "Dirty Laundry" will be implemented in the public release.
I'm gonna be very curious to hear your feedback about the episode.

I know the number of Patreon went down under 100, but I decided to still get rid of some of my work anyway and from the next update I'll deliver the bigger updates.
(Next episodes will be very interesting, and I'm confident the count will go up again soon).

Now I'll go back to work.
Have a good one, guys, and don't forget you are amazing.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

I'm using this hot pic to update you.

I tried. I haven't slept but I'm not yet done with the game.
I need to close my eyes for a couple of hours.
When I'm going to wake up I'm going to finish the game or die (or both).
There will be a little over 100 renders (only for Cinderella) and we will see the conclusion of the story.
I know, I'm testing your patience, and I'm very sorry. You deserve better (and hopefully, you are going to get it.)
See ya very soon.
(Love you all.)

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
Wait for real? I was looking forward for sexual content with her... wtf is the dev doing :(
It's a more of a slow burn/tease story. Not necessarily a bad thing when well executed, which so far, it's good. I did incorrectly get the impression more would happen though, given "Laundry" is higher paced. We will have to wait for the story to develop with Cinderella.

Reactions: Chemical Fire
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes