stekegkin

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to take a peek back in after some time and see how things have progressed since I last played. Renders still looking slick as ever, edited my review slightly after playing through the latest update. Keep up the good work Chemical.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
hi all can someone tell me were saves location on computer is please.Is ok found it user/name/app/re'ply--0protogame 1636448130

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The landlady was interesting and it went downhill from there. Even a masochist wouldn't like the second story. Maybe some will follow, but bizarre, with a cryptkeeper twist, isn't sexy.

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
Thier are different interconnected stories .... Form Same timeline but from different time space * like past , present, future* ( i know i know i am talking bullshit ) ... A Perticular and unique concept ... Like playing this game

Reactions: Chemical Fire

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Have played this game and the demon (or monster, or whatever) path is really surprising...

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
older than a phenom II 965 BE with a radeon 280x?
I don't know what any of that is, so I can't answer your question. Suffice it to say, I've attempted to play Ren'Py 7.4 games and they never work--I'm not going through the headache again, so all I'll say is that it will always give me a white window. If I try to change the graphic settings, then the game still won't work. As such, I now always pre-emtively ask about the Ren'Py version so that I don't waste time downloading a game that I can't play.

Reactions: dussalant

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I don't know what any of that is, so I can't answer your question. Suffice it to say, I've attempted to play Ren'Py 7.4 games and they never work--I'm not going through the headache again, so all I'll say is that it will always give me a white window. If I try to change the graphic settings, then the game still won't work. As such, I now always pre-emtively ask about the Ren'Py version so that I don't waste time downloading a game that I can't play.
well eventually you'll be unable to play any newer ren'py games, so i'd advise finding out what your issue is.
white window? possibly a renderer issue, try an alternate renderer.
if it's a renderer issue then i suspect your gfx hardware isn't upto spec or drivers. integrated gfx tends to be a problem for gaming in general due to their massively cutdown spec and poor drivers.

Reactions: dussalant

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
well eventually you'll be unable to play any newer ren'py games, so i'd advise finding out what your issue is.
white window? possibly a renderer issue, try an alternate renderer.
if it's a renderer issue then i suspect your gfx hardware isn't upto spec or drivers. integrated gfx tends to be a problem for gaming in general due to their massively cutdown spec and poor drivers.
Yes, graphics is the issue and, as I said before, changing the graphics settings never fixes it. The short of it is that my computer is just too old and I'm not looking to solve the problem anymore.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes