Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I have a problem:
I downloaded the compressed version from the first post, in the menu there is the possibility to change the language from English to Italian, but only changes something in the configuration menu, in the text of the game it remains English, can someone help me?

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
I have a problem:
I downloaded the compressed version from the first post, in the menu there is the possibility to change the language from English to Italian, but only changes something in the configuration menu, in the text of the game it remains English, can someone help me?
Sadly It's not a bug, it's just that the Italian translation is very limited at the moment.
I'll implement a full translation soon.

TRexxx

Jan 10, 2019
Well, that's me out, then. My computer's too old to be able to run it. It's a real shame because I want to give this game a try.
As an alternative if you can run an Android Emulator(LDplayer, BlueStacks, etc.) do that and use the Android version.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes, graphics is the issue and, as I said before, changing the graphics settings never fixes it. The short of it is that my computer is just too old and I'm not looking to solve the problem anymore.
That's unusual. It's not like your pc needs to do the maths for the poligons. It's just loading some picture (albeith unnecessarely big) and play some video. I believe the compatibility issue might lie somewhere else.

AmanOC

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Great visuals, good music, cool narrative. But please change the "mouse click here" requirement to progress scenes. Its....awkward...to reach over to switch from spacebar to mouse :p

• Haha
Reactions: Hornyman2
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes