Jun 15, 2021
I see, thank you. I downloaded the compressed version and went through the Dirty Laundry story twice, the image quality doesn't seem to be bad at all on my 15.6 inch laptop screen.
My guess is you're using 1920 x 1080 on a screen that size, so you can totally be confident in using the compressed versions of games in that you wont notice a huge degradation in quality. I've tried some on my desktop which is 4k and they look pretty rough.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Does anybody know if you can achieve "Counquered" in episode Dirty laundy in this version?
Edit: nevermind

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ah.. I downloaded too soon, didn't know there is a release on the horizon:D

I just can't wait to know about this homeless girl. It just amazed me that how could she be homeless and for how long:unsure:.

Interesting game, the renders look great, user friendly intuitive and interactive UI.

Thank you for the share (and future shares). Well done, all the best yours Chemical (Romance) Fire. Cheers.

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Is it me or all the stories are taking a weird turn all together at the same time?

(more links coming)
Win and Linux
Mac
  • MediaF
  • GDRIVE
Compressed PC
Compressed Mac
Android
Changelog:
  • 150+ new renders for "Devils"
  • 3 micro-Animation
  • 1 Animation
  • 40+ new renders for "Handcuffs"
  • Tons of typos fixed.
Note (Thanks):
If you have been around here last month maybe you might notice that I lied. I said this would have been the final update for "Devils", but it's not. It turned out Anne needed a little bit more time.
Next update we'll see the most exciting part of "Devils"

Also, stay tuned for a change I'd like to talk about with you regarding the gameplay.

As always thank you so much to everyone who supports the game in any way. Thank you so much. ❤

If you wanna ask anything feel free to do so. :)

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes