JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
We all want more About Landlady
I do Hope for Longer story with her or what we can call longer outcome
sounds Nice

Reactions: 1879

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
rape pov? All you are missing is incest and pregnancy tags and BOOM you have just created the greatest piece of narrative story telling of the 21st century. Truly that would be a revolutionary piece of art I would give up drugs and alcohol, and I LOVE drugs and alcohol but still I would give them up to see my dream realized. Wow, just thinking about is giving me shivers. Or maybe that is just the heroin talking. Nevertheless, loli cunny daughterwife pregnancy should be in all games regardless of genre.

Also, picture this; genetically modified human wolf girl escapes from goverment facility and you bump into her. she cant speak english but you decide to take her in as your protege. Wacky hijinx ensues, and you end up forming a bond with her kind of like in dearS. You know she is not human, and she will never be able to communicate with you or be the traditional wife you imagined but still you feel your self falling for her. Eventually you accept her despite the fact she can barely speak and is not all that intelligent anyways and you have babies with her and your sister who always had a crush on you. Boom. Maybe even sprinkle a harem on top.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Maybe it is just for me, but the MILF looks a bit like Kim Basinger. :)
Not played yet, but definitely will!
Now that you mention it, yes, there is some resembrance. But i think it's entirely by chance. There is another game where a milf character is absolutely Agelina Jolie.

Reactions: Flickerman
Feb 12, 2021
rape pov? All you are missing is incest and pregnancy tags and BOOM you have just created the greatest piece of narrative story telling of the 21st century. Truly that would be a revolutionary piece of art I would give up drugs and alcohol, and I LOVE drugs and alcohol but still I would give them up to see my dream realized. Wow, just thinking about is giving me shivers. Or maybe that is just the heroin talking. Nevertheless, loli cunny daughterwife pregnancy should be in all games regardless of genre.
u forgot bestiality..."incest is best when it's knotty n done with your beasty"; n 2 bad AdultKing abandoned MBF, so we could get beasty, incest, AND pregnancy; if only i knew how 2 code n program...:cry:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
i get all the 3 endings for laundry.

but can't get this to unlock.

Kindly assist

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes