Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
the blueballing continues, im just going to wait for completed tag at this point.
Yep, I was a top tier patron, and I am glad I cancelled my pledge months ago after seeing the rubbish this dev is pulling. The devil's story is the most pathetic milking story in this entire site. Is not even erotic in the slightest. Imagine making a game revolving around basketball or football, and your MC has no Arms/ Legs, despite the entire theme of the game around that sport. Rubbish dev, rubbish game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I see mostly Devils and Handcuffs gets the updates. Kinda liked Dirty Laundry from all of them but sad to see there wasnt a update like in a year now. Devils that good ? :unsure:

Reactions: whoabacha

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Apart from the short updates and the long wait time between them i love this game, not sure how you can find it "not erotic at the slightest"

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yep, I was a top tier patron, and I am glad I cancelled my pledge months ago after seeing the rubbish this dev is pulling. The devil's story is the most pathetic milking story in this entire site. Is not even erotic in the slightest. Imagine making a game revolving around basketball or football, and your MC has no Arms/ Legs, despite the entire theme of the game around that sport. Rubbish dev, rubbish game.
Let's not over exaggerate here, the entire site? Come on now. I can direct you to some true milkers but you seem to already have your mind made up.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
What is the rape content here ?? Mc is doing that ??

Femdom & ntr content here? (I hope not)

Is it gonna be a harem game? (I hope yes)

Reactions: JoeAngel

Dec 29, 2021
Very nice update, thank you. I'm looking forward to Lauren who has completely lost touch with reality. :love:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Confirmed: NO NTR planned.
So why is this person BGWR2020 trying to sway the Dev to what fetishes are going to be or not to be?????
Why not have a choice like other games have so everyone can be happy. Also, this game's story line isn't set up for NTR anyway so why even ask for it not to happen?

Reactions: vsd29 and 1879
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes