th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Hey man, I'd really recommend you give this game another try. I think 6.75/10 is very stingy. That's a barely passing grade. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but even considering this game is a WIP, it sits well with some of the best games in the genre.

6.75/10 wow....
Dude, that was the Dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Neozz

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
am i delusional or did i saw a post of a guy saying he didn't play the game,said it's boring,made 2 assumptions about it and then said it doesn't matter if he was right or wrong bc it's boring either way.
It's a shame he deleted it,or the mods did idk,but i would pay a lot to be taught that logic,you simply cannot be beaten in an argument using it.
It did happen. That guy has supernatural powers, so I'd rather not joke about him...

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
can someone tell me the best order to play this game . because I played devil . and it what on to dirty laundry than handcuff. so im going to try cinderella 1st. and see if it go on to devil. Not sure were Brain come in

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
@PapaPhat likes to say: Adventure ever on
Son of a Bitch... He stole my line...

Yeah... at least you credited me... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Normally, I might be pissed at getting a notice like the one I got for your message and summarily dragged into a forum in which I have never participated but I decided it is an honor for two reasons... One) This looks like it could be an amazing title so thanks for the referral. I'm not sure how I overlooked this one for this long. I may actually like it. We'll just have to give it a go and see. Two) You did credit me as the author of that line. I did write it as my own original thought and have used it literally THOUSANDS of times in various communications all across the web so it is my line... mine... my own... my... precious...

So... thank you, my friend, for both the honorarium and the recommendation. I shall give this title a go.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi, is there another way to download your mods? I can never get to mixdrop it always states some crap about not secure and won't go forward and if I try it just gets redirected to Telstra site Australia...so usually I go to Patreon to download your stuff because mixdrop makes me feel like headbutting something, Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes