JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
v0.2.9.4 Beta is an early access release for patrons, so it is possible that there is an early access Android build for patrons (which was not leaked here on this site). If you want to spend less money compared to buying cheap laptop, then I suggest that you become a supporter on Patreon.

However, you can also wait for v0.2.94 Public release where you can access the Android build free of charge. Usually the Android build is only shared when Public releases are availabe. Cheers.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
I like games with loli more, but this game is just TOP for me,
very cool renders, everything is very beautiful (y)

ejt2223

Mar 5, 2020
The Devil story is a prequel if you will and the Dirty Laundry is the next chapter. The next chapter is handcuffs if I'm not mistaken
Do we know if Anne will show up again in future chapters? Or is the Cinderella/Devil prequel storyline intended to be over after Devil? Thanks.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi there been talk about how to do the incest . How about sister in Law .i think that would work well How about it . Let us now what you all think .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Chemical Fire ... good effort on the game but everything got so confusing with regards to playing in whatever order and then to vote to advance a particular chapter. It would be better to give an order to the chapters.
I agree on both counts here, my friend. I really enjoyed the content and like that the chapters can be played and replayed as desired. However, I would prefer that they be listed in the correct order and have an auto-play function to play them in sequence. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: xanonxmousx
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes