Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Chemical Fire ... good effort on the game but everything got so confusing with regards to playing in whatever order and then to vote to advance a particular chapter. It would be better to give an order to the chapters.
Yeah, I agree.
When all the stories will be completed, I plan to implement a "story" mode that allows you to play in chronological order.
In the meantime, as the stories are completed, I'll link them to one another.
(In this beta there is already a link between "Devils" and "Dirty Laundry".)

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
Will there be an update for Mac? Unfortunately the pc version does not run under the Mac Ren'Py sdk. It starts but as soon as you're going to play a story it crashes. :oops:

Inixin

Feb 24, 2018
Will there be an update for Mac? Unfortunately the pc version does not run under the Mac Ren'Py sdk. It starts but as soon as you're going to play a story it crashes. :oops:
You can try run it by parallels app it have free trial

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
I'd personally like to see more of Anne. Hell I'd play the game with her only. I like the anthology, but Anne is my favorite and I'm hoping her story continues...
second that.
everything about her is amazing - model, story-telling, character development, i want moar!

Reactions: ChadFast

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Is there actually any new content for handcuffs as said in the changelog? I keep ending at the same spot every time...
— 05.01.2023
Chemical Fire
"The public release will be out in 5 days. And this time won't have more content than the beta.
But in two weeks you can expect a new (maybe shorter, maybe not) update with more "Handcuffs" content."

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Since the author asked for our honest opinion, I am disappointed Anne didn't get a nice hard sex scene, and instead all we got is teasing again. All teasing and no sex makes jack a dull boy.

And no, rubbing thighs does not count. She needs full penetration and a good hard pounding.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
The Renders look absolutely amazing and I really like the first episode and the Halloween episode.
Not a huge fan of the rest of them. It still feels too short to give it a rating but I will follow what comes next.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes