MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Just went though Dirty Laundry and Cinderella. I'm just starting Brain, so I'll comment on the first two only. Overall, I'm impressed by the 'short story' feel of the collection. The graphics are nice and the violence and dark mood was unexpected. The localized events and drabness of the surroundings also give it that claustrophobic feel. The depiction of the MC as a spineless 'loser' is also surprising. I'm impressed so far.

Pepe46

Dec 28, 2020

download Joiplay and plugin bro i'm play very well
Please, can you explain how to install the game? Because I already tried using Joiplay (the last version with all plugins) but I don't know what file is the one I have to use and neither if this one ought to be changed the name of it. If you can add some images, it would help a lot. Thank you very much for your attention.

Reactions: Karlox

Exxodia

Mar 7, 2021
How to reach all the endings of devils? I kinda got stuck with the one where she leaves after doing a thigh job, or is that the only ending for now? Thank you!

HarrietNutman

May 21, 2022
Too short so far, it left me with blueballs
Too much talkin/teasin before action and when things are about to get good game over

also theres a few dialogues what seem to suggest the main girl is under 18 which i had to brush out my memory
also the first mission with the not rape but rape fantasy is weird and im pretty sure the developer needs his harddrive checked lol

Jun 3, 2022
Not sure if it's my decisions or anything, but I stopped playing after 5 minutes because the interaction was just waaaaaaaaaaay to rapey. She says no, kicks him in the balls, says "don't come closer" and tries to run away but the door was closed... Sure you hve those "ooohhh I like it and I was neglected " thoughts but it's still VERY rapey.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not sure if it's my decisions or anything, but I stopped playing after 5 minutes because the interaction was just waaaaaaaaaaay to rapey. She says no, kicks him in the balls, says "don't come closer" and tries to run away but the door was closed... Sure you hve those "ooohhh I like it and I was neglected " thoughts but it's still VERY rapey.
Actually that is what I thought in my first play too. Nor a too big fan or rape. And this game had anything that I don't like. Rapey, as you say. Fantastic renders and probably the best MILF in any game forced me continue. And i'm glad it did. I don't regret it at all. That's everything i say, anything else would be a spoiler.

Reactions: Lazzokun
Jun 3, 2022
Actually that is what I thought in my first play too. Nor a too big fan or rape. And this game had anything that I don't like. Rapey, as you say. Fantastic renders and probably the best MILF in any game forced me continue. And i'm glad it did. I don't regret it at all. That's everything i say, anything else would be a spoiler.
Nope, not into rape.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
How do I get the other endings?
View attachment 2314912
Just Pick other going simple like if u Act lovely dove act dokey Mokey simple, sadly so far I didn't see any new update for the landlady I mean look at her SHE"S MILF WITHOUT KID WE NEED TO GIVE HER THAT LOVE:LOL::giggle:anyway I hope to see More Story Ending For Her she's Hangry for both Love and desire her Ugly husband need to leave her and our Mc Give her ALL She needs That what I wish to see

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You know... rape sequences tend to be rapey :D

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes