rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The art is amazing, is there any other game with beautiful art like this?
There are solid number of games with great renders. If you would say what kinks do you prefer and kinks you don't wont at all, it would be much easier for us to recommend you.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
just don't like milf , everything is ok
Milf is a really hard to avoid. I will write down a few, but there will be milfs;
Chasing Sunsets
Summer's Gone
Where It All Began
Lost At Birth
Season Love (as VN, not RPGM)
Being A DIK
Hillside
Sunshine Love

A fact for end, some of that games very little sex scenes, top games tend to have only few scenes. Some have more, but those are only good renders based. I'm sure, I forgot a few.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Milf is a really hard to avoid. I will write down a few, but there will be milfs;
Chasing Sunsets
Summer's Gone
Where It All Began
Lost At Birth
Season Love (as VN, not RPGM)
Being A DIK
Hillside
Sunshine Love

A fact for end, some of that games very little sex scenes, top games tend to have only few scenes. Some have more, but those are only good renders based. I'm sure, I forgot a few.
Where It All Began

yes, great art like this

Reactions: rudy007

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Already deleted it. But typical bullshit though. I am free to comment, even if you don't agree. No need to be so antagonising.
Let me explain it in the most simple way. If you had done what you should have done in the first place and looked at the TAGS at the top, you would have seen the rape tag and you should have just moved on without even posting once. IF you feel you're free to comment on anything and play the morality police or feel an ungent need to share your likes and dislikes regarding the various fetishes that are available on this site, then you're subjecting yourself to the type of comments and reactions you've been receiving, so try learning from this experience and don't be surprised about the reactions you triggered. It always amazes me to see how many people are just unaware or too lazy to do the very first thing that should be done which is just reading the tags instead of just flooding threads with pointless comments on subject matters they have no interest of.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think so. Not sure though. Why would anyone play this game avoiding rape?
In my case simply because I like to avoid rapes (even if I don't get any scene with it, in fact I find it more gratifying if there is no scene when avoiding rape, and yes, I know I'm weird), and for that I need the rapes to exist in the game (for the people that will complain and will say "play a game without rape").

For this reason I would like to know if there are many rapes and if they can be avoided.

juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
why is discussion here dead, honestly this game deserves much more fame than it has
And here i thought this is the best of all AVN. Atleast its getting front page feature. This game bit too mature, wont suit younger idiots, so might not do well like Treasure Nadia or BaDIK

Reactions: Jerrian

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
In my case simply because I like to avoid rapes (even if I don't get any scene with it, in fact I find it more gratifying if there is no scene when avoiding rape, and yes, I know I'm weird), and for that I need the rapes to exist in the game (for the people that will complain and will say "play a game without rape").

For this reason I would like to know if there are many rapes and if they can be avoided.
This game is splitted into free playable Story chapters, so there is one chapter and another one in the works with rape content so 1 1/2 playable chapters right now. In the complete chapter you can avoid the rape scene when picking the right or wrong choice, depending on favor.

That being said, for me the developer is a genius, he put much different scenes and deepminded story content in it. When you play a game that is about sex and you are curious about the story too, you know you play a very special and decent game. The only bad thing is, that it is still not finished and the progress is slow, so maybe wait until it is complete to enjoy full game and story.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes