Rintal

May 6, 2017
Holy shit, the "Dirty Laundry" episode might be the hottest thing i've ever seen in a VN. The way that Lauren goads Zeno into "raping" her, the ahegao, her inner thoughts showing that she's loving it (i especially loved the part where there's people outside the door and she doesn't care that her marriage would be ruined if they entered) and then finally being honest, squirting all over him and begging him to cum inside her. Just perfection.
Yeah. Agree. And "Devils" is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in VN. First an overextended tease with hesitant MC, then a climax that is actually another cliffhanger, and then a sudden end. It's so ridiculous that I don't even feel unsatisfied with the ending. I just laughed.

Aug 30, 2022
Zeno's Anthology [v0.2.9.4-2] [Chemical Fire] – Re-Compressed

- Tested Windows 11, msleomac thanks for testing.

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think they didn't upload the new v.2.7.4/2 in the links below i can only see the last version of 2.7.4
If I see correctly date is today, and at the end of file stand FULL, I think, you're good. (I downloaded compressed version on previous page) If we speak about PC version.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have a question about the change log. Is Devils story complete? Like in the story is completed?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Devils was amazing right up to the annoying abrupt ending.. i'm looking forward to the eventual continuation!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey there, Chemical Fire, this is my first time playing Zeno's Anthology. I've seen the game around and for whatever reason, I chose not to play it (probably because of no incest). I decided to try it finally and was I pleasantly surprised. I played Dirty Laundry and I was so captivated by the artwork and the expressions on the beautiful landlady's face. Some expressions were so downright real looking as if you took photographs of this extremely hot woman. To be honest, some expressions looked a little comical, but, maybe some women actually make those expressions, I'm not sure. When I reached the end of Dirty Laundry, I was saddened because I thought I had already finished your game, and then I was thrilled again to see that it was just the first segment. I will start on the next segment very soon. The writing was believable enough to get you through the game. Would have loved for you to continue this game DL and would love to see what Zeno would do with this hot whore who turns out loving his dick. Make her his wife, knock out a few kids, and have a wonderful life together or put her on the street, pimping her out, because this babe can make some money with a body like hers. I flash my panties at you with lots of love.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes