fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why does the MC's name stay blank in the dialogue? Are we supposed to start over every time? I unren the script and enter it in as the character Mcc and it still doesn't show up in dialogue. Use the URM change zeno's name and still nothing. Any solutions??

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
Why does the MC's name stay blank in the dialogue? Are we supposed to start over every time? I unren the script and enter it in as the character Mcc and it still doesn't show up in dialogue. Use the URM change zeno's name and still nothing. Any solutions??
You should play the chapter called "Brain". In that chapter, the female character will ask for your name. Provide it at that point, and your name will appear throughout the rest of the game.

doaprey

Jun 9, 2017
Female Protaganist ?
Is this a bait game again or we can play as female ?

Cuz Overview + Genre don't show sign of female protagonist.
Tagging a game as female protagonist when it's not the case, i hate this...
Search by tag are made for something.

Reactions: kendrickzl

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
game got huge potential but ruined by the dev as usual. male body is displayed more than the female body in the laundry ep. Still beginning of the game and now there are 3 characters ffs and one of them is borderline fbi bait. I always wonder why some dev do this shit?

also, there is only one frame that shows full body (not covered) of the female character, not even her all body lmao ... jfc I got brain rot playing this. Will be back after a year ... Best wishes for the dev

Reactions: MightyGong33

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It already started with the inevitable lesbian content pfff because the developers take it for granted that we all like lesbian content I hope they make it avoidable on my part as far as I get here I'm already tired of forced lesbian shit
You do realize the word “lesbian” is in the tags of what is in this game right? So that means you will see lesbianism, i would have liked to seen him join in and make a 3 some with them and Annie is getting in my nerves and being too high school girl clingy, look your not my girlfriend bitch, either your part of my harem and your ok with it or hit the road

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes