rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Progress Update #1 - 0.2.9.8

Point 1:
Work commitments, which I had to prioritize, outside of the video game development, prevent me to do more during the week.
I won't get rid of them too soon, but I'll manage to release the game shortly regardless.
Point 2:
The pic in this post is not an actual in-game image, but it is a hint on what we are going to experience.
In the upcoming release the stage will be mainly held by these three people. Yes, three, didn't you notice the tush under the sheets in the lower right corner?

Note:
I'll publish a couple of hot pics in the next few hours to give you a closer look at what's going on in this scene.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to be honest I'm kind of disappointed in this game
I was trying to romance Anne
But then the mc just tried to bang a lady in the laundry room even though I didn't want to

litovsky

Nov 6, 2022
Not yet...

Hot pic - and - come back Update

A couple of days ago, I paused everyone's billing. It didn't feel right with the ongoing delay.
I've been absent for a while. Those commitments I thought wouldn't be too time-consuming ended up taking all my time. But now, I'm back and updates on progress will be coming soon.
Apologies if I haven't responded to all your messages. I'm back now and ready to catch up.
Here's some some hot pics to re-set the mood.
(Thank you for sticking around.)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Ehi, guys. Happy New Year!
. . .
. . . Oh, the game? It's coming. (Thanks for not panicking too much :))

We are on our way with the renders.
The little experiment I decided to add it's 3 animations with different angles; about 1.000 images. Yeah, it's taking a little while to render them all (I hope this experiment turn out good.)

Thank you as always, but especially this time, for the patience.
Love you all and in a few hours I might put some more in-focus pictures of what's happening behind there in this image.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Really, this game always make me think of the italian literature classic 'La Coscienza di Zeno' (Zeno's Consciousness).
Which, of course, is not about a terminally hill, possibly insane, rapist.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes