Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Really, this game always make me think of the italian literature classic 'La Coscienza di Zeno' (Zeno's Consciousness).
Which, of course, is not about a terminally hill, possibly insane, rapist.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Almost there. This Sunday? Possible.
Let's get specific. What remains before the release?
The episode consists of 4 main segments. Let's check what's complete and what's not.
  1. Lauren and Anne: 100%.
  2. ️ MC and Susan: 97%.
  3. Lauren and MC: 33%.
  4. ️ MC and Anne: 66%.
You're going to play with some new (hopefully cool) mechanics; we'll have way more animations than necessary; and all the renders that the episode needed.

Thank you so much for hanging on so long.

P.S.
I know I promised some hot pics, but the PC I use for renders has been busy with the renders for the game, and I didn't want to interrupt the flow of my work either. I'll put out the hot pics when I'll have a more tranquill moment.
... Love you all, bye. ❤

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Really looking forward to the next episode. Especially if it has Anne in it. I said this several months ago, but I'd be happy with an MC/Anne spinoff if that were possible. She has to be one of the sexiest characters I have ever seen in an AVN.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Really looking forward to the next episode. Especially if it has Anne in it. I said this several months ago, but I'd be happy with an MC/Anne spinoff if that were possible. She has to be one of the sexiest characters I have ever seen in an AVN.
Yes. see two posts earlier about content in new release;

1. Lauren and Anne
  2. ️ MC and Susan
  3. Lauren and MC
  4. ️ MC and Anne

Reactions: Xonox

DiRossi23

May 27, 2023

Almost there. This Sunday? Possible.
Let's get specific. What remains before the release?
The episode consists of 4 main segments. Let's check what's complete and what's not.
  1. Lauren and Anne: 100%.
  2. ️ MC and Susan: 97%.
  3. Lauren and MC: 33%.
  4. ️ MC and Anne: 66%.
You're going to play with some new (hopefully cool) mechanics; we'll have way more animations than necessary; and all the renders that the episode needed.

Thank you so much for hanging on so long.

P.S.
I know I promised some hot pics, but the PC I use for renders has been busy with the renders for the game, and I didn't want to interrupt the flow of my work either. I'll put out the hot pics when I'll have a more tranquill moment.
... Love you all, bye. ❤
???

Reactions: Haha5618

Corbul666

Jan 1, 2018
To give the guy some credit he does say 'maybe' in his post. But considering the percentages he mentioned I personally doubted his estimation of getting it done by that sunday. We'll just have to be patient I suppose.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
about 4 months for one update .. is not so bad
maybe we have to be more patient))
No, not too bad at all, but I seem to recall past updates came much quicker than that. Hopefully there will be some sort of news in the next couple of weeks at least on where the game might be heading.

Reactions: DiRossi23

With The

Jul 25, 2021
No, not too bad at all, but I seem to recall past updates came much quicker than that. Hopefully there will be some sort of news in the next couple of weeks at least on where the game might be heading.
I think he taking more time for more content because previous uodate is fast but the content so little.

Reactions: DiRossi23
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes